This goes out to the 'anonymous' person who had a dig at River

June 9th, 2005, 2:32 pm #11

(EVERYONE JUST REMEMBER THAT THIS MESSAGE IS NOT I REPEAT NOT DIRECTED AT YOU - JUST THE ANONYMOUS PERSON WHO CAME ON HERE AND STARTED TO HAVE A DIG AT RIVER).

who do you think you are?

coming on here, shouting the odds about my favourite actor (and lots of people's favourite actor on here too).

how dare you come on here and start giving it the mouth about "river was an OK actor" for f**ks sake just p*** off and go somewhere else. if you haven't noticed (which you probably haven't because you are so SHALLOW!!!) we all love river on here and if you haven't got the same intentions on here then i suggest you shove off.

he was the best role model and how dare you come on here and talk about about the type of people who take drugs? the fact is, you know nothing about him so just leave us guys alone who actually really admire and love river.

i'm sure that i've spoke for the rest of the guys on here with this stuff i've said

river_fan1985
Right on Girl!!

June 10th, 2005, 11:55 am #12

Go river_fan1985 & ana!! You tell 'em!! Who the hell they think they are?? xxx
it just really gets me annoyed when people come on here and just have a go. i'm glad there are people behind me and ally

June 10th, 2005, 2:55 pm #13

(EVERYONE JUST REMEMBER THAT THIS MESSAGE IS NOT I REPEAT NOT DIRECTED AT YOU - JUST THE ANONYMOUS PERSON WHO CAME ON HERE AND STARTED TO HAVE A DIG AT RIVER).

who do you think you are?

coming on here, shouting the odds about my favourite actor (and lots of people's favourite actor on here too).

how dare you come on here and start giving it the mouth about "river was an OK actor" for f**ks sake just p*** off and go somewhere else. if you haven't noticed (which you probably haven't because you are so SHALLOW!!!) we all love river on here and if you haven't got the same intentions on here then i suggest you shove off.

he was the best role model and how dare you come on here and talk about about the type of people who take drugs? the fact is, you know nothing about him so just leave us guys alone who actually really admire and love river.

i'm sure that i've spoke for the rest of the guys on here with this stuff i've said

river_fan1985
sure

Confirmation of reply: