There are decent folk in this room

There are decent folk in this room

Bill Ratekin
Bill Ratekin

February 7th, 2010, 11:27 pm #1

There has been so much going on in here,. Facebook ect,ect. And there are some in here who will never come in out of the rain, there is nothing we can do about them. I will answer any question i can or help you find resources,,
But remember we are here for Anissa. With all this madness it seem like Anissa has gotten lost in here.It is like she is turning into this mythycal figure, not really sure if she was ever real,but she was real and flat out ended up in a mess.

Mistakes were made,,,let us not compound them.

And before you all decide to ask a question,or respond to a post ask your self this,"Would I say this to this person if they were standing next to me!"

We are all here because we care,,,or at least i do. And this quest some of you seem to be on for the "Truth" Nothing is hidden, the story is all out there, the story is in here. What "Truth" is it that you seek, tell me what questions have not been answered, have i missed somthing?
I'm not saying this to be confrontational....i wanna know. We all know what happened at Litter Ln,we all know Paula could be a raging bitch, trust me on that one,We all know
Paul's tragic story, We know Anissa's dad was a cool, alright dude,,,maybe to cool.Despite what Paula says about him.

If you still have questions ask....disregard the smartass comments,or look it up on web sites,it is all out there. You just have to look.You may get attacked in here but it won't be from me,and if you hold straight and true,,,you'll be just fine

Peace Out

Bill Ratekin

Anonymous
Anonymous

February 9th, 2010, 7:45 am #2

And you Mr. Ratekin ARE one of the decent folks.

I have questions that I don't think have been addressed before:

When and why did Joey Petitfils and Anissa break up, & how long were they together?

And it's been said that at the time of Anissa's death that she, Paul, Belinda, and Rodney Jesse had an apt. together in San Diego. So where were Paul, Belinda and Rodney when Anissa was running around with Alan, Carla, etc? And where were they the night Anissa died?

Thank you.

Anonymous
Anonymous

February 9th, 2010, 1:03 pm #3

Paula said Paul had things to do in PDR but was going to catch up with her the next day,i know Belinda was their the next day,,and the 600.00 dollars Anissa had was for an appartment according to Paula.....the rest i don't know about,,and their was an a accoustic guitiar that was Anissa's came up missing.

Bill Ratekin
Bill Ratekin

February 9th, 2010, 1:03 pm #4

That was me i forgot to use my name

Bill Ratekin

Anonymous
Anonymous

February 10th, 2010, 1:49 am #5

So there was no apt. in San Diego YET? And Belinda and Paul were in PDR while Anissa was at Littler. This is something new. I always thought the 4 of them were staying in San Diego and Anissa was back and forth to PDR as needed.

No info on the relationship with Joey?

You mentioned her guitar...Was it ever determined who burglarized her apt. in PDR?

Much appreciated, thank you.

entropicdaisy
entropicdaisy

February 19th, 2010, 1:45 pm #6

from my new self-published chapbook, 'Tears From Marble Children In A Hall Of Shame', soon available for download on Amazon. I hope it inspires you to weather the storm in here.

the rose is officially off the bloom
a dark collective sowed the seeds of doom
they scattered their thorns around this room
and kept black flowers for themselves

they were never straight and on the level
one might think they're in league with the devil
in the midst of all their revel
black roses went off the bloom

tales of dead babies, they were made
false accusations cut like a blade
many souls sought a different shade
and made an exodus to facebook