The very concert

The very concert

Anonymous
Anonymous

August 24th, 2007, 6:05 pm #1

My daughter came across this and it is I believe the very Sugarman concert that Anissa attended with some deception on all of their parts, when she was 13 (1971). Alice Cooper Neal Smith Michael Bruce Dennis Dunaway Glen Buxton "Under My Wheels"
You could make the argument that she took a quantum leap from her old favorites like Simon and Garfunkle and Elton John! It was naughty fun and would have been her favorite as long as Sweets was out of earshot!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B1g4NT0t9h4

Don't get offended it was just crazy fun, and nothing was meant by it!

Alice you were SO BAD!

wd
wd

August 25th, 2007, 12:19 am #2

i'm a huge fan of Alice Cooper with the exceptions of Contrictor, Trash and that album released between those two. i've seen him on every tour since 1981's 'Special Forces' tour. he's better appreciated in europe where listeners go beyond the surface imagery.

Anonymous
Anonymous

August 25th, 2007, 3:59 am #3

My daughter came across this and it is I believe the very Sugarman concert that Anissa attended with some deception on all of their parts, when she was 13 (1971). Alice Cooper Neal Smith Michael Bruce Dennis Dunaway Glen Buxton "Under My Wheels"
You could make the argument that she took a quantum leap from her old favorites like Simon and Garfunkle and Elton John! It was naughty fun and would have been her favorite as long as Sweets was out of earshot!

Alice you were SO BAD!
Hell, she was a druggie. She probably listened to stuff like Led Zeppelin,Budgie and Nazareth.

All this Elton John,Monkeys stuff is a myth perpetuated by all those loons who thought she was sweet innocent little "Buffy"

WD
WD

August 25th, 2007, 4:50 am #4

you are an idiot.

Anonymous
Anonymous

August 25th, 2007, 5:55 am #5

Alice you were SO BAD!
Try Joni Mitchell

Anonymous
Anonymous

August 25th, 2007, 7:35 pm #6

Hell, she was a druggie. She probably listened to stuff like Led Zeppelin,Budgie and Nazareth.

All this Elton John,Monkeys stuff is a myth perpetuated by all those loons who thought she was sweet innocent little "Buffy"
Her friend (Lisa V?) and Beth her neighbor and babysitter knew her and posted the music that she enjoyed here. You don't do drugs when you are going to Elementary and Jr. High School (or even early High School for that matter,) but you do listen to music. It was posted here that she had one of those 'Banana Split's' colorful transistor radios that she strapped to her books. They even posted the L.A. bubble gum station she used to listen to. Bobby posted a great story about her being made fun of; specifically about her music and she caved and gave in to a friend's comment about Nazareth to some unwashed adolescent degenerate freako (you know like you.) She liked her bubble gum rock, get off of it. And she wasn't a junkie for the 9000th time.

Anonymous
Anonymous

August 25th, 2007, 11:39 pm #7

Try Joni Mitchell
I was the one that started this thread. I didn't get to go. But sure wish I had, it was THE talk at school! Danny got a bunch of Seahawks in; he did that when he could! Oh man was there a stink about it when the parents found out! (I don't think Anissa's mom or dad ever did.)

Music at the time was more like a process, we were 9 or 10 when The Monkees came out and EVERYBODY watched The Monkees! Especially Anissa! Susan Olsen sang (I think it was Day Dream Believer) a Monkees song and got a part in Anissa's film with Elvis. (I posted that here before.) When too much attention got paid to S. O. Anissa would back into Elvis and look up and say 'Don't you love ME any more?' Worked every time!

But music was part of our lives not the other way around, sure by 1976 FM stations with their low soft droning DJs spit out Moody Blues and Cheach and Chong. But old favorites were still old favorites! She really liked Abba and Elton John. If you don't like it, Fuck You.

She wasn't a Haight Ashbury drug culture dropout. She was a normal young woman who partied on the weekends.

Get over yourself!

Anonymous
Anonymous

August 26th, 2007, 12:11 am #8

>>>>She wasn't a Haight Ashbury drug culture dropout. She was a normal young woman who partied on the weekends.<<<<<

And yet she died from whatwas described by the medical examiner as "The Most Massive Drug Overdose" he had ever seen in his life and it wasn't on a Saturday or a Sunday! : )

Anonymous
Anonymous

August 26th, 2007, 1:22 am #9

It was on a Saturday night and she passed away on an early Sunday morning. You trolls should read more Onofre.

Neil Onofre
Neil Onofre

August 26th, 2007, 2:18 am #10

I was not the one who made the post claiming she didn't die on a wekend. I already knew that August 28 1976 was a Saturday

Confirmation of reply: