The Titanic

The Titanic

new york fan
new york fan

April 14th, 2012, 6:42 am #1

Tonight will be the one-hundredth anniversary of the tragedy of the Titanic.

Shall we not humble ourselves? Who will dare to judge Anissa? Who will dare to judge her mother Paula, on this night? The night the unsinkable Titanic sank? Who will dare judge all the best intentioned plans of woman and man, parent and child? Who will dare, on this night, judge all the ignorance and unknowing of man and woman, in the face of fate and destiny?

Anonymous
Anonymous

April 15th, 2012, 3:18 am #2

bit over the top. come back for the Hindenburg anniversary. that bloated gassy dirgible going up in flames is more appropriate.

new york fan
new york fan

April 15th, 2012, 4:54 am #3

over the top? is what i wrote over the top? if what i wrote is over the top, i apologize. others can often see us better than we can see ourselves, you might be right. others saw what Anissa was doing and tried to stop her, Anissa coudn't see herself.

i'm not quite sure what the difference is between the Hindenburg and the Titanic, when it comes to Anissa's death, will you tell me? maybe you were there and knew Anissa and Paula, and you know the difference, i wasn't there.

all i can do as a fan that remembers Anissa, and never met her, is to try and imagine what the reality was.

i love Anissa with all my heart, and one day no one will remember her, maybe that's why i'm over the top.

Confirmation of reply: