The tabloids

The tabloids

Anonymous
Anonymous

September 11th, 2009, 8:24 pm #1

before The Vindicator, Gordon, Fran Pucci etc ,the tabloid queen, posts about the Enquirer article having to do with GNGS, I will post to let those of you who did not read the book know that the tabloids embellished, they always do when they do a promotion for a book about celebrities. It happened with RJ's book. They attributed quotes that RJ did not make, they included things that were not in the book. That's why they are called tabloids. All publishers use tabloids when books are about celebrities. RJ's publishers did it, Rulli's publishers did it.

Anonymous
Anonymous

September 11th, 2009, 8:45 pm #2

If anyone believes that crap they are stupider than they are given credit for. Tabloids rework all books to suit their own agenda. They did it with RJ's book and Curtis' book and a few years ago Tab Hunter's book too just to name a few.
I saw that article. They are also making it appear that Davern questions RJ's sexuality too. I read GNGS. There is nothing about RJ's sexuality in there. In fact, Davern states flat out that he never saw anything like that. RJ's sexuality has been in question since his days with Henry Wilson and his friendship with Clifton Webb. This was brought up in the Finstad book not the Rulli/Davern book.

Anonymous
Anonymous

September 11th, 2009, 9:26 pm #3

Those RJ fans will go wild over this but they will forget that his book was in the tabloids too.

Anonymous
Anonymous

September 12th, 2009, 12:06 am #4

before The Vindicator, Gordon, Fran Pucci etc ,the tabloid queen, posts about the Enquirer article having to do with GNGS, I will post to let those of you who did not read the book know that the tabloids embellished, they always do when they do a promotion for a book about celebrities. It happened with RJ's book. They attributed quotes that RJ did not make, they included things that were not in the book. That's why they are called tabloids. All publishers use tabloids when books are about celebrities. RJ's publishers did it, Rulli's publishers did it.
Davern and Rulli's book is the book of the truth according to Abbott, every word. Now that the tabloids are quoting from the book NOW the story changes LOL typical. Or is it because Natalie is being trashed, like she was when she died. Can't have it all can you Abbott and guess what, it's going to get worse, hold on to your false teeth LMMFAO

Anonymous
Anonymous

September 12th, 2009, 12:31 am #5

Natalie was not trashed. RJ was trashed. They made RJ look very, very bad. Believe me, the only person who looks bad is RJ. He looks like a raging, wild, drunk, jealous, abusive husband.
Obviously you have not read the book. The tabloids are not quoting from the book. Anyone who read the book knows that. RJ's book got the same treatment. What appeared in the tabloids was very different from the book
It will get worse, for RJ. In one upcoming article they referred to him as "a bloated has-been." LOL
As for your stupid statement about the truth according to the person you are so obsessed with, that person was not on the boat. Dennis was. The book is the truth according to Dennis. All of RJ's lies are revealed.
I urge everyone to read the book and come to your own conclusions. Ignore this ignorant brainless twit who obviously is incapable of conversing on an adult level.

Anonymous
Anonymous

September 12th, 2009, 1:36 am #6

I have read the book Holmes. RJ was not trashed in the tabloids when his book came out, actually everything they wrote was in his book. The tabloid articles according to Davern say that Natalie was in a "drunken" fight, and was having an affair with Walken, she was trashed. There will be more of this to come and it will get worse for both Natalie and RJ. What did you expect my dear Watson. Nice try to cover things up Gabbott.

Anonymous
Anonymous

September 12th, 2009, 2:26 am #7

Can you read? I didn't say RJ was trashed in the tabloids when his book came out. I said the tabloids embellished about the contents of his book. They wrote a few things that were not in the book. The did the same with GNGS.
The tabloid said that RJ and Natalie were in a drunken fight and that RJ thought she was having an affair with Walken and Natalie did nothing to dissuade him. I know big words confuse you. What was meant by that is that she did not try to talk him out of his feelings. It was not in the book. That article said that RJ beat her black and blue.
Why don't you post the article? Let people see how you lie to turn things the way you want them to be.
It might get worse for one person, RJ. I suggest you read the book more closely. If you did you would know that the the tabloids embellished but you would not recognize that because that's what you do.

Anonymous
Anonymous

September 12th, 2009, 9:58 am #8

Why bother with these morons? I called a certain RJ fanbot Sherlock Holmes so now they are copying it for their own. Like most have said on here; RJ fans, especially a few have never had an original thought in their empty heads.
I see we are back to a certain person being accused of all and every post afainst RJ. Stupid, stupid fools!

Tovarich
Tovarich

September 12th, 2009, 3:31 pm #9

If I said it once I said it a million times. A few on here who are also on Natpack and RJ List are obsessed with G A and think every post is hers.
Shows you the mentality of the RJ fan zone.

Confirmation of reply: