The Smoking Gun

The Smoking Gun

Anonymous
Anonymous

June 9th, 2011, 8:59 pm #1

The link to the original report the morning she drowned is on this site. It shows the case was investigated and proves why it was ruled an accidental drowning. It's perfectly clear why the case was closed and ruled that way. Unless you have unfounded & blind hatred for her husband.

anonymous
anonymous

June 9th, 2011, 9:02 pm #2

Just a witness who told the truth that Wagner let his wife drown.

Anonymous
Anonymous

June 9th, 2011, 9:07 pm #3

Telling this 28 years later in a book where he and the author make money from it leaves alot of room for speculation. Surely you're intelligent enough to see that. It's clear as glass from this bonafide document why the ruling of accidental drowning was applied and why the husband was never looked at as a suspect or even a person of interest.

Anonymous
Anonymous

June 9th, 2011, 9:10 pm #4

The Smoking Gun is Journalism at its finest.

Anonymous
Anonymous

June 9th, 2011, 9:19 pm #5

Telling this 28 years later in a book where he and the author make money from it leaves alot of room for speculation. Surely you're intelligent enough to see that. It's clear as glass from this bonafide document why the ruling of accidental drowning was applied and why the husband was never looked at as a suspect or even a person of interest.
You speak as though 28 years is a lifetime. How ridiculous.

Anonymous
Anonymous

June 9th, 2011, 9:19 pm #6

The Smoking Gun is Journalism at its finest.
Be that as it may, but I'm referring to the actual document filed that morning and after her drowned body had been studied. All the Smoking Gun site did was to post it so anyone interested could read it. It is what it is. Nothing's been altered on it. All I'm saying is that after I read it, I could understand completely why the case was closed quickly and ruled an accidental drowning. Everything I read in it supported this finding.

Anonymous
Anonymous

June 9th, 2011, 9:21 pm #7

You speak as though 28 years is a lifetime. How ridiculous.
For many many people, 28 years is a lifetime. How can you say different? Three decades is a very very very long time.

Anonymous
Anonymous

June 9th, 2011, 9:22 pm #8

I find it ridiculous that anyone even fairly intelligent could even write that in words for people to read that 28 years ISN'T a long time. Do you look the same as you did 28 years ago? Big change in your appearance isn't there? That should tell you that almost three decades is much more than a "long time ago".

Anonymous
Anonymous

June 9th, 2011, 9:49 pm #9

A century is a "ong time". Twenty eight years is not for something this important. Are you hung up on years and age or something? Yo talk as though 28 years was ancient. Considering that 28 years ago I was barely out of diapers I'd look very strange if I still looked the same.
Geesh!

Anonymous
Anonymous

June 9th, 2011, 9:54 pm #10

The link to the original report the morning she drowned is on this site. It shows the case was investigated and proves why it was ruled an accidental drowning. It's perfectly clear why the case was closed and ruled that way. Unless you have unfounded & blind hatred for her husband.
LMAO, that report is riddled with inaccuracies one of which is that Wagner called the authorities immediately. LMAO. That's not true. Wagner admitted that was not true. Oh yeah, big smoking gun. CSL. Someone is getting desperate. LOLOL this is priceless. Wagner lied like a rug so any investigation is flawed by those lies. DUH! Stupid fool! LOL

Confirmation of reply: