The RJ lover

The RJ lover

May 3rd, 2012, 10:48 pm #1

.....The one who has plagued and infected this board for 5 years . This individual gives me pause for consideration . It doesn't hang together . In the face of facts and contrary accounts this person continues to be content to remain in the RJ camp and never once, as far as I can see, has ever remotely approximated sympathy for Natalie....just glosses over it . Why the unearned loyalty ? We could be talking an RJ family member here people or someone who was tasked by the family to post counter -arguments. Nothing else makes sense . Nobody could possibly be that rabid in defence of a man whom the poster does not know ? I think I know who the poster is by his use of various and sundry handles on this board .

Anonymous
Anonymous

May 3rd, 2012, 10:50 pm #2

Of course you know, it's you! lmao

Anonymous
Anonymous

May 3rd, 2012, 10:51 pm #3

.....The one who has plagued and infected this board for 5 years . This individual gives me pause for consideration . It doesn't hang together . In the face of facts and contrary accounts this person continues to be content to remain in the RJ camp and never once, as far as I can see, has ever remotely approximated sympathy for Natalie....just glosses over it . Why the unearned loyalty ? We could be talking an RJ family member here people or someone who was tasked by the family to post counter -arguments. Nothing else makes sense . Nobody could possibly be that rabid in defence of a man whom the poster does not know ? I think I know who the poster is by his use of various and sundry handles on this board .
You dont know dick.

Anonymous
Anonymous

May 3rd, 2012, 10:54 pm #4

Who effin cares who's who? We're all anonymous no matter what handle we use or dont use. Lee61 is no different that Don or Jocko or Hartbeat or anyone else..and it doesn't matter because there are only a half a dozen freaks that haunt this board anyway.

Anonymous
Anonymous

May 3rd, 2012, 10:56 pm #5

You dont know dick.
Yes, Wagner planted someone on this forum to make an utter and complete *** out of himself which is what this person has done.

Anonymous
Anonymous

May 3rd, 2012, 10:58 pm #6

Who effin cares who's who? We're all anonymous no matter what handle we use or dont use. Lee61 is no different that Don or Jocko or Hartbeat or anyone else..and it doesn't matter because there are only a half a dozen freaks that haunt this board anyway.
Lee81 IS Don, Jocko and Hartbeat.

Confirmation of reply: