The Rees Street House Of Anissa's Childhood Is No More

The Rees Street House Of Anissa's Childhood Is No More

anonymous
anonymous

August 15th, 2011, 4:40 am #1

Basically, the entire structure has been gutted from top to bottom in a currently on-going major remodel as of the late summer of 2011. A huge black construction tarp now covers the entire property....there is not a trace left of the original house, with what seems to be a completely redesigned floor plan. If the cement areas where the street carvings have been removed (and I'm not sure because I didn't examine their original location, although it seems most likely they are gone), all traces of Anissa's past have vanished.

RC
RC

August 15th, 2011, 11:00 am #2

what a wonderful way to celebrate. that house of pain and torment, gutted. i'm glad it's stripped bare. now excuse me while I strip one of Anissa's friend bare. nighty night.

Anonymous
Anonymous

August 17th, 2011, 4:38 am #3

if you are clued in on the REAL Anissa Jones story, then you will know the destruction of that house of horrors is a reason to celebrate.. Walk with your Beasley dolls and hold your heads high.. you have a reason to celebrate this year without a likelihood of ever really knowing why.. some have reason to be happy though, and they will be.

Anonymous
Anonymous

August 17th, 2011, 9:47 am #4

okay.. so a couple of Anissa's friends WILL care.. because they did not get a commision from the sale of the house!! Truly, that house needs an exorcist.. Ambulance chasers will lament the passing of a place to mope around. tough luck. Entropicdaisy will just have to do his dazed and confused sunset walks in search of the utterly preposterous elsewhere. the horror is over. stripped away. celebrate if you have a soul.

Buford
Buford

August 17th, 2011, 11:36 am #5

if you are clued in on the REAL Anissa Jones story, then you will know the destruction of that house of horrors is a reason to celebrate.. Walk with your Beasley dolls and hold your heads high.. you have a reason to celebrate this year without a likelihood of ever really knowing why.. some have reason to be happy though, and they will be.
Anissa should have died in that house.The house she died in was too fancy for a loser like her.

Gavin, the Rodeo Clown
Gavin, the Rodeo Clown

August 18th, 2011, 4:19 am #6

please delete the 'Buford' freak and his offensive comment. I do not want this rubbish when I come here. please get rid of this freak and end the freakshow. i've had it.

thank you,

Gavin, the Rodeo Clown

Confirmation of reply: