The Newsflash Pinkie!

The Newsflash Pinkie!

ITYS
ITYS

December 27th, 2005, 12:05 am #1

Well you guys went and did it; EVERYONE warned you two to let up, that you were on the same side as the classmates! But bko HAD to barge in and become the big expert again and when others didn’t believe the rosy glasses bunch, you guys had to attack the only group that proved to be loyal friends and fans!

And we lost! They locked the new forum and stopped posting here! They circled the wagons! They protect themselves now and we are out of everything! Even the ones that spoke up for them which was the majority here!

(Oh, well let me correct that we have bko and the Aussie, well that’s a big bone!)

And worse, some here got an invite to get in at the forum, but not me!

Great! Thanks tons! Why don’t you guys get to work on something else that needs jamming up!

Anonymous
Anonymous

December 27th, 2005, 2:37 am #2

There was too much 'projection' on each other's posts.. simple as that.. A post would be written one way and it would be pulled apart and dissected and re-assembled in a very different way by another... and another.. etc. Then you had social worker who thinks he is Freud seemingly taking a single page from DSM-IV and doing a one-size-fits-all projection.. The ship is listing and i'm bailing.

Anonymous
Anonymous

December 27th, 2005, 4:40 am #3

>Yes I'm outta here too

>Too bad

>Will either the ego or the loon turn out the light when they're done

>Classmates P-L-E-A-S-E re-open your forum

Beth Cabe
Beth Cabe

December 27th, 2005, 5:45 am #4

a christmas lull in activity does not mean the board is drying up and ending, it's natural. If Jeff and Bobby and others have truly gone underground because of misreading BKOH and MA then that is bizarre. This board is very tame and gentle compared to Arborwood. MA should have cleared up what he meant by having posts under different names (his wife's arborwood and angelfire posts were edited and reprinted by him and he slapped a diffrent name on them because they were not his words) MA's wife was from Marina Del Rey and was a former drug addict and a waif and a good 12 years older than him. She had a page on MA's angelfire 'fancy rat' site that became a sort of shrine when she died from cirrohsis and she was buried in Burlington, IA in a lot next to a mall.

Anonymous
Anonymous

December 27th, 2005, 11:26 am #5

I don't get it.. This is the weirdest forum ever. Any other dead starlet page and you dismissed her as a washed up junkie you'd be ripped to shreds but here you get ripped to shreds if you do the exact opposite. Plus, some guy or girl does not post for a couple of days because, like, y'know.. it's CHRISTMAS!! and the board is finished. Game Over! You Anissa fans are mixed up sissies and precious little darling, aren't you? Of course, it's YOUR Anissa, it's YOUR Paul... nobody can share that and anything in their orbit without the secret handshake. What a joke! This board has become beyond a self parody in the last week or so... such a rapid decline is stunning. Hopefully Jeff, Bobby and whoever is the original grand architect can come back after CHRISTMAS and set things straight regarding their new forum, it could hardly be shut due to a flood of negative posts because there was only one in there and it was short but positive and they certainly don't seem to be as touch sensitive as the other girly men around here. But hey, it's YOUR Anissa, right?? Idiots.

Anonymous
Anonymous

December 27th, 2005, 11:54 am #6

At others boards the christmas spirit is alive and well but it's been a disgraceful mess here. Bobby Bond did a fine post, what? one or two days before christmas?? Hopefully he was having a great time, such a great time this board was on the back burner, rightfully so since it is christmas. Jeff?? Wonderful guy... truly one of the best in my book... hopefully he had a great christmas too. BKOH and Michael did dry runs and kept the embers warm while no doubt puttering away on the respective book and film. So, who are the subversive queers ready to pick apart and disassemble this group and try and set it up into tribes?? Brian, Michael, Jeff and Bobby all seem to have an amicable relationship going with compliments and blackslaps going back and forth on a weekly basis (not from Brian of course but he seems on a roll which is either good or bad depending on your p.o.v.) but there has obviously been a concerted effort to create an illusion of MA & BKOH vs. Jeff and Bobby. The bridge between what came before and what came after has been broken not by the original four but by subversive queers and if it has been a test then it has been like 'the monsters are due on maple st. part two.' Nothing like this ever happenned on the Lucille Ball forums.

Anonymous
Anonymous

December 27th, 2005, 1:35 pm #7

going, going, gone.

Anonymous
Anonymous

December 27th, 2005, 9:13 pm #8

I was fortunate enough to have been in on the emails and there was bigtime concern on the classmates part that A the unrealistic attitude bko brought (the white wash,) would spur Margie back into life, and it did. But Bobbie and Margie fired off a bunch of emails and she spared the board more Anti-Anissa and Paul negativity. (She has more negative crap to share and although the other classmates would like to see it left in her bean, I think I’d like the down on the dirt, but that is probably exactly what the other alums don’t want, I think it’s sexual.)

B and then when bko gave a back handed slap top Bobbies and A Friends posts the others, especially Margie wanted blood, but Jeff and Bobbie saved us the negatives and all that nonsense was quelled!

Bobbie authored a response and it went around to all eight (yeah, eight!) of the classmates and everyone had a say in the editing but Bobbie wound up toning down the response even more and no one really got what they wanted, but it was an effort to bring some coolness back to this board!

Then there were a bunch of posts all from the same Internet IP (Hmmmmm,) supporting bko and telling everyone else to go to hell. And the discussion was that it looked a lot like there was an effort to get a point counter point war going (their words dude,) where they would have to dog Anissa to prove themselves. And Ashworth confessed to miss posting under an Anon’ and they were faced with being manipulated into some drug posting C-R-A-P.

So faced with being manipulated and attacked and watching this board turn into an Arborwood, they were mighty unhappy and no one was posting!

On Christmas Eve Larochelle (the guy doing all the work and Jeff’s old partner,) surprised everyone with a real time message board on his server (and like here and post would appear instantly!) It was a big hit but as the classmates were flashing the new toy someone flooded that board with tons of junk that was negative abusive and beyond the pale of acceptability, (their words again, da!) It was amazing to watch!

So Larochelle was asked to lock down the forum, (how about that for a Christmas kick off huh? Just password protect everything and move the whole site dude, and while your at it why don’t you add another 55Megs ok?)

And the discussions among the classmates went something like: WHY?

So they invited a few people that looked like STABLE Anissa and Paul fans, (how did I get included in that group dudes? Was probably for my mom!) And have their own forum now. I think Jeff is done though, but I hope not!

The decision was made to do no harm here and make no statement about their exit so no one would get hurt and I really don’t think they wanted this board to close or be damaged, tho’ I’m sure Margie would like to do things to bko that would make an Iraqi blush!

All this doom and goodbye crap is from others that did not dig all this going down!

Me, I like train wrecks I’ll stick and watch you guys

Funny too tons of Anon’s continuously warned you hombres this would happen!

JSG
JSG

December 27th, 2005, 9:15 pm #9

That was my post, too much Turkey!

Anonymous
Anonymous

December 29th, 2005, 12:39 am #10

How cruelly timed the supposed 'classmates' were in sabotaging and destroying a good clean run. Blaming the frequent contributors to here for the mail bombing at the new site is ridiculous.. Larochelle could no doubt prove and confirm that quickly enough. Jeff and Bobby are wonderful people and I wish them all the best.. so sorry to have everything go down like the Hindenburg. I'll continue working with my film (mixing my wife's tapes with bootleg surfing videos from PDR and MDR, the Anissa connection is not really there but the Paul connection is there, albeit somewhat tenuous to say the least...) and i'll post a link to my site when it's done (i'm having difficulty licensing some music but the paperwork is thinning out) but i'm retired from this board and i'll take my appreciation and love elsewhere.. it's wasted here. Thomas Michael William Ashworth III.

Confirmation of reply: