the more i question

the more i question

new york fan
new york fan

May 6th, 2012, 3:43 am #1

does not the whole investigation smack of some total intentional S.N.A.F.U. on the part of the cops?

ex-military personnel often becom cops and, or, civil servants. they create and move into their own communities, they have their brotherhood code; as any other tightly-knit group does. was littler lane, oceanside, california, in 1976, a community of cops, firemen, ex-military, civil servants, and serving military?

or if not, did the cops discover, and, or, were told, that this was the house of one of their own or with a strong connection to one of their own? a man who served or was serving his country, a civil servant. or maybe the investigating officers found out as they investigated, that this was the house of a man who was one of their own as such; a fireman, a cop, "a fellow protector of the country", as it were... and therefore -- "tread lightly"? and could this have led them to look the other way, not desirous to discover or ackowledge details? or if they saw the details quite clearly, not want to report the details(or told to "undiscover" the details), in order to protect one of their own and his child, children, and family?

i mean really? after anissa's death and the following days, no one who was at the henessy house gets arrested, or taken into questioning, or taken into custody, or prison? anissa jones was simply discovered to be the only person doing hard and huge amounts of drugs at littler lane the morning of august 28, 1976? and little helen was anissa's pet, and chosen victim, for anissa to introduce to hard drugs, before anissa chose that very night to die of a drug overdose?

i mean really? frank henessy, a militray fireman, and civil servant, so loved his 14 year old daughter helen, that he could not, and did not, do anything, legally to compel authorities to invistigate, discover, and establish what exactly happened in his house that night? where his hired baby-sitter died of a mass drug over-dose, the night and morning of august 28, 1976? are you kiding me?

you're going to tell me frank henessy didn't care to know all the details of that night and morning, then and there?! and that he never found out the details? a military man, a hard as nails military man, never found out the details from other ex-military men/cops, what happened that night and morning? are you kidding me?

and anissa, the dead one, the corpse that can never walk or talk, gets all the blame?!

Wolf Butt Anarchy
Wolf Butt Anarchy

May 6th, 2012, 4:50 am #2

like I said earlier, when adopted kids go off the rails, they really go off.. Helen was undoubtedly a major burden to Frank and is likely a illegitimate branch of the family tree that many would like to prune and banish from the books. fair enough.

new york fan
new york fan

May 6th, 2012, 5:14 am #3

that wasn't what i was aiming at. i wasn't questioining helen's eventual course or demise as the years passed by. even if the end of those years was a direct result of helen being an adpoted child, and possibly an adopted child from drug addicted and child abusing parents.

i was questioning why the night and morning of anissa's death, and the few weeks and few months after, there wasn't a more thorough and searching investigation, of all those who were there possibly doing drugs with anissa.

i would think and suspect, no thorough and honest report, would have come to the conclusion, that only anissa was doing drugs that night and morning. but since no one else was arrested or charged on drug possesion or being high on drugs, i can only assume it was either the negligence of the police force, or the technology of the time; or possibly the influence by those who would not want the investigation to go any further.

new york fan
new york fan

May 6th, 2012, 5:33 am #4

like I said earlier, when adopted kids go off the rails, they really go off.. Helen was undoubtedly a major burden to Frank and is likely a illegitimate branch of the family tree that many would like to prune and banish from the books. fair enough.
i understand. helen may have been the illigitimate child of frank. hence the divorce, the distance, the bitterness.

my God in Heaven, how sorrowful.

may God forgive us all.

Hal
Hal

May 7th, 2012, 11:11 pm #5

that wasn't what i was aiming at. i wasn't questioining helen's eventual course or demise as the years passed by. even if the end of those years was a direct result of helen being an adpoted child, and possibly an adopted child from drug addicted and child abusing parents.

i was questioning why the night and morning of anissa's death, and the few weeks and few months after, there wasn't a more thorough and searching investigation, of all those who were there possibly doing drugs with anissa.

i would think and suspect, no thorough and honest report, would have come to the conclusion, that only anissa was doing drugs that night and morning. but since no one else was arrested or charged on drug possesion or being high on drugs, i can only assume it was either the negligence of the police force, or the technology of the time; or possibly the influence by those who would not want the investigation to go any further.
The police are not going to arrest anyone for being high the night before and I am sure that anything that might have gotten anyone into trouble as far as possesion goes was gotten out of the house prior to the cops arriving.

Confirmation of reply: