The Light before the Darkness

The Light before the Darkness

The Insider
The Insider

May 2nd, 2012, 1:08 pm #1

Yes- there are lot of details that you the gen. public are not privy to. The results of all the tests and procedures will become public when this investigation is over and the case has been ruled on. Everything that occurs during the investigation is simply not going to be reported on on any regular basis. I have it on very good authority however that the daughter is going to be very instrumental in bringing to light some very interesting details concerning her mothers murder.

-Stand by-

Don
Don

May 2nd, 2012, 2:41 pm #2

You have it on good authority. Boring.

KK
KK

May 2nd, 2012, 3:10 pm #3

As the daughters were there that night of course (not).

All you really have is your hope that something was left that would allegedly show Wagner hit her and was responsible for her drowning.

It can and no doubt will go the other way however and nothing will be found because that isn't what happened. It may clarify it was a drowning due to intoxication, pills and being unable to swim.

Careful what you wish for.

Anonymous
Anonymous

May 2nd, 2012, 3:25 pm #4

"Careful what you wish for."

Insisting on the truth is not a wish. You having an asss that fits through a doorway is.

Anonymous
Anonymous

May 2nd, 2012, 4:24 pm #5

The OP is a authorbot

Kit Kat
Kit Kat

May 2nd, 2012, 5:25 pm #6

Actually, I still have a very nice azz. Especially when I was younger. I would make cars honk when we walked alongside highways. Guys would yell out "nice azz" or "great azz".

Now aren't you happy I shared?

Anonymous
Anonymous

May 2nd, 2012, 7:13 pm #7

You certainly/probably are a big disappointment today I would bet . Today everyone probably gags when they see you .

Kit Kat
Kit Kat

May 2nd, 2012, 7:25 pm #8

Wishing doesn't make it true. Actually, I've aged very well and am quite good looking for my age. I'm told repeatedly I look 8-10 yrs younger which as always been the case. How about you?

LOL

Now eat me.

Anonymous
Anonymous

May 2nd, 2012, 7:47 pm #9

No thanks...I'll wait for a better offer ! Now TopCreedFan...there is a goodlooking woman !

Anonymous
Anonymous

May 2nd, 2012, 7:52 pm #10

" When we were walking along the highway ? " Were they refering to you or your dog ?

Confirmation of reply: