The Kid catches a break

The Kid catches a break

Osay Jimson
Osay Jimson

May 29th, 2012, 10:32 am #1

Welp, looks like Courtney dodged a bullet this time. That still doesn't change the fact that her daddy murdered her mommy.

Anonymous
Anonymous

May 29th, 2012, 4:27 pm #2

No drug charges to be brought against Courtney Wagner

(0) |

|

|

Robert Wagner with his daughters Courtney, left, and Katie. UPI/Jim Ruymen
License photo

Published: May 29, 2012 at 10:47 AM

LOS ANGELES, May 29 (UPI) -- Los Angeles prosecutors say no drug charges will be brought against Natalie Wood and Robert Wagner's daughter, who was arrested last month in Malibu.

Courtney Wagner, 38, was arrested for cocaine and heroin possession after police responding to a report of a gunshot at her home allegedly found drugs there.

TMZ said Wagner will not face charges because police did not follow procedure during the incident.

"Deputies did not have probable cause, consent, nor a warrant to conduct the search and recover narcotics, so as a result the case is being rejected because of illegal search and seizure," the district attorney's office said in a statement issued to TMZ.

Courtney Wagner's mother, Natalie Wood, a star in "Miracle on 34th Street," "West Side Story," "Splendor in the Grass," "Gypsy" and other movies, died in November 1981. Her death at age 43 was ruled an accidental drowning during a boating trip with her husband and their friend, actor Christopher Walken.

Robert Wagner, 82, starred in the TV shows "It Takes a Thief," "Switch" and "Hart to Hart."

Topics:Natalie Wood, Robert Wagner, Christopher Walken

Recommended Stories
•Robert Wagner's daughter faces charges
•Wagner

Read more: http://www.upi.com/Entertainment_News/M ... z1wHDXOwm2

Anonymous
Anonymous

May 29th, 2012, 4:41 pm #3

Learn to tidy up your copy and pasted posts....this was lazy and sloppy.

Anonymous
Anonymous

May 29th, 2012, 4:55 pm #4

this was lazy and sloppy.

So are you and I bet Camp Wagner had to grease a lot of palms once again to squelch this one.

Anonymous
Anonymous

May 29th, 2012, 7:35 pm #5

Wagner is used to escaping responsibility. I'm sure he expected no less for his daughter.

Anonymous
Anonymous

May 29th, 2012, 10:49 pm #6

Learn to tidy up your copy and pasted posts....this was lazy and sloppy.
Tidy up your own life toots. If I didn't copy and paste the Link exactly how it came through you would have been screaming and crying for the Link.

Anonymous
Anonymous

May 29th, 2012, 11:15 pm #7

I hate that the headlines say "Natalie Wood's daughter" as if she had any imput into her upbringing or bad choices. On the other hand, Wagner's had 30 years of no competition from Natalie to make his mark and shine like the star he always wanted to be. What's the result? 30 years later, Natalie is still the marquee name in that family. Even if they have to bring her back from the dead for the media's tawdry stories.

justajobtodo
justajobtodo

May 30th, 2012, 10:09 am #8

Anon 6:15pm, You hit the nail on the head.
I am sure the trolls and moles will jump on your comments and mine too for agreeing with you but the fact is the fact and I always give Robert Wagner credit for one thing he said which was correct. Natalie sold movie tickets and he sold soap.
Over 30 years after her death and her name still sell. She is still the Star and they are all her supporting cast.

Anonymous
Anonymous

May 30th, 2012, 4:32 pm #9

the po po screwed up. there is no evidence that courtney is or was on drugs thats what you get when you mess with a wagner rj has the best lawyers you better remember that when you call him a murderer on a daily basis now, go tend to your chores housewife

Anonymous
Anonymous

May 30th, 2012, 5:21 pm #10

bla bla bla and I ain't a housewife Jockstrap. I know all about you from the ladies on the RJ group. Even they can't stand you because you are full of crap.
Now go back and fleece for tax payers dicbite.

Confirmation of reply: