The freaks at Littler

The freaks at Littler

Anonymous
Anonymous

September 24th, 2008, 6:42 pm #1

Who is/was this "Wm. Mark Stadtlander" and why did he lie/provide a false name? How about "Steve Calman"? "Martin Modiano"-AGE 21? "Christopher Caffes"? The "Ciardelli" girls (one AGE 12!!)
What the hell were they all doing at the house that night? C/R narrative states that shortly after their arrival with Anissa and Koven, Stadtlander and Machado "retired for the night" to separate bedrooms. Wasn't this a "party"??????

When the paramedics arrived, which male youth stated "You're not gonna need all that gear, she's been dead all night"????

Has anyone ever seen the "written statements" provided to detectives by each of the 8 subjects present that morning?

How did they obtain the PCP, Cocaine and Ludes????
A 17 year old mainlining Cocaine???? What the.....????

My god this thing reeks. If this happened today, the cops would have ground each and every one of these kids into hamburger until they all told the truth, and every lead to the dope dealers would have been pursued to the fullest.

Some "party" huh?

Anonymous
Anonymous

September 24th, 2008, 11:04 pm #2

Wm. Mark Stadtlander: I believe he was Carla'a boyfriend.

I have a question too...
Why did those 8 people stay behind only to lie to the police? I thought there were many more people there that morning, and they took off before the police arrived. Why did the ones who stayed behind do so?

Also, where did Carla and Alan go in Anissa's car (this was after Alan's return from breakfast)? It is documented that they arrived while the police were there, IN Anissa's car.

Chris Caffes
Chris Caffes

December 28th, 2009, 4:37 am #3

Who is/was this "Wm. Mark Stadtlander" and why did he lie/provide a false name? How about "Steve Calman"? "Martin Modiano"-AGE 21? "Christopher Caffes"? The "Ciardelli" girls (one AGE 12!!)
What the hell were they all doing at the house that night? C/R narrative states that shortly after their arrival with Anissa and Koven, Stadtlander and Machado "retired for the night" to separate bedrooms. Wasn't this a "party"??????

When the paramedics arrived, which male youth stated "You're not gonna need all that gear, she's been dead all night"????

Has anyone ever seen the "written statements" provided to detectives by each of the 8 subjects present that morning?

My god this thing reeks. If this happened today, the cops would have ground each and every one of these kids into hamburger until they all told the truth, and every lead to the dope dealers would have been pursued to the fullest.

Some "party" huh?
I was the one that called 911 and told All so if you ever want the truth you can reach me anytime @507-252-2025 or @ Caffesc@yahoo.com

Chris Caffes
Chris Caffes

December 28th, 2009, 4:43 am #4

Wm. Mark Stadtlander: I believe he was Carla'a boyfriend.

I have a question too...
Why did those 8 people stay behind only to lie to the police? I thought there were many more people there that morning, and they took off before the police arrived. Why did the ones who stayed behind do so?

Also, where did Carla and Alan go in Anissa's car (this was after Alan's return from breakfast)? It is documented that they arrived while the police were there, IN Anissa's car.
That low life went out to eat after waking up in bed with Annisa's corpse which he did everything possible to make sure she died! Anissa and I were aboutto move in together at our family Restaurant on the beach "The Restaurant" That loser boy friend who had used her for years was on the way out. her brother was the one that had her go to orange county that night before to get the pills from her Dr. it was secondal not ludes, and the coke was from days earlier and small amounts, she was a good girl running with loser friends of her brothers and all were using her!

Chris

December 28th, 2009, 6:11 am #5

Some "party" huh?
Hey Martin Modiano was a dope dealer from aneheim and a freind of mine that was also trained paramedic the other guy was a freind of his from aneheim too. Since no one was doing anything several hours after discovering Anissas body I was called and went with these guys none of which were there that night, yet came to clean up the mess? i called 911 and I informed the police about everything we knew! Those there that night, her brother the guy she was breaking up with ,I suspected murder all along, she was dumping him for me! I was from a good family in the artea and was in love with her! We had an apartment above "The Restaurant" and Anissa was going to leave that crowd that very day and had told that loser such! Ms. Jones was also being used by her brother after the trust had just been opened and knew she was lEAVING HIM TOO! I am saddened to reveal all this now but no one ever wants to know the truth! Also Anissa was not shooting up unless her boy freind did it to kill her also covered up! Staevey Calnan was a local kid surf bum that hung out at our Restaurant like all the neighborhood kids did, @ The Shack & The Pit I bought 10 cases of beer and kilo of pot every weekend to supply the locals who just used me Too!

Butt Outt
Butt Outt

December 29th, 2009, 2:10 am #6

That low life went out to eat after waking up in bed with Annisa's corpse which he did everything possible to make sure she died! Anissa and I were aboutto move in together at our family Restaurant on the beach "The Restaurant" That loser boy friend who had used her for years was on the way out. her brother was the one that had her go to orange county that night before to get the pills from her Dr. it was secondal not ludes, and the coke was from days earlier and small amounts, she was a good girl running with loser friends of her brothers and all were using her!

Chris
OH NOW BUTCH WAS HER BOYFRIEND FOR YEARS? DUDE YOUR STORY HAS BIG HOLES IN IT.

Anonymous
Anonymous

February 16th, 2010, 3:52 am #7

Hey Martin Modiano was a dope dealer from aneheim and a freind of mine that was also trained paramedic the other guy was a freind of his from aneheim too. Since no one was doing anything several hours after discovering Anissas body I was called and went with these guys none of which were there that night, yet came to clean up the mess? i called 911 and I informed the police about everything we knew! Those there that night, her brother the guy she was breaking up with ,I suspected murder all along, she was dumping him for me! I was from a good family in the artea and was in love with her! We had an apartment above "The Restaurant" and Anissa was going to leave that crowd that very day and had told that loser such! Ms. Jones was also being used by her brother after the trust had just been opened and knew she was lEAVING HIM TOO! I am saddened to reveal all this now but no one ever wants to know the truth! Also Anissa was not shooting up unless her boy freind did it to kill her also covered up! Staevey Calnan was a local kid surf bum that hung out at our Restaurant like all the neighborhood kids did, @ The Shack & The Pit I bought 10 cases of beer and kilo of pot every weekend to supply the locals who just used me Too!
Your informations on Modiano is a lie. It makes me wonder about the rest of your story. I hate!!!!!!!! to side with butt-out, but I hafta agree that you have no cred. The recent posts with a JSL log in are a lie. JSL's log is NOT JSL. Thye privates dropped this place long ago peoples but it was super to look at the shots of the PDR peoples. Sum memebrs of the old group and sum nott. Libby V

Anonymous
Anonymous

February 16th, 2010, 10:43 am #8

Chris
"That loser boy friend who had used her for years was on the way out. her brother was the one that had her go to orange county that night before to get the pills from her Dr."

Anissa only started dating Butch a week or two before she died. Dr. Moshos' drive-thru drug store wasn't anywhere near Orange County.

Nice try though.

Anonymous
Anonymous

February 16th, 2010, 10:57 am #9

I was the one that called 911 and told All so if you ever want the truth you can reach me anytime @507-252-2025 or @ Caffesc@yahoo.com
"I was the one that called 911 and told All "

How come the police report states Helen Hennessey called for the paramedics?

Is it fun for you to pretend like this?

chris
chris

February 16th, 2010, 4:04 pm #10

You can believe anything you want if you really would rather trust some dumb ass reporter that did absolutely no research or investigation at the time go ahead. If you read the report on who was there, I and all my immediate friends were there and no one else but Helen? She was freaked out and obviously covering up a Homicide. I had money these kids DID NOT! This was to me one of the worst disgraces of justice in a celebrity death that i personally know of! This story is a sad one and i have absolutely no reason to make **** up. I am curious why all you rubber necking freaks that can't get past this event in HISTORY continue to disbelieve the only survivors that were actually there and had no ulterior motive. I am and always was an honest person, yes i had drug problems, yes i had issues over my own mothers murder(by Drunk driving punks in Mn.) yes i ran with a rough crowd, But I never could and never have been able to lie in order to cover up conspiracies of others. I loved Anissa and had fallen in love with her in the very last days of her life, so I informed the Police scum that they are were and will most likely always be EVERYTHING, they did nothing with the info and that is always the case it seems to me, they are like most of you THEY CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH! Modiano was a friend of mine we waited for him to come all the way from Anaheim to pronounce Anissa Dead that is why it took so long that and all her Brother, supposed boy friend were all AWOL with her car,money best friend? One nightmare that should have sent all of them to prison.

Confirmation of reply: