The Definition of "Morphic Resonance"

The Definition of "Morphic Resonance"

anonymous
anonymous

August 5th, 2007, 5:49 am #1

1)The persistence of the past contained within the structure of a present physical enviroment.

2) a physical location (i.e. a house) which contains it's own "memories" which manifest themselves in the present. It has been factually proven that if a scientific experiment worked once before in a certain location, it is more likely to work there again than in a new, untested location.

WD
WD

August 5th, 2007, 5:59 am #2

I do believe that house can absorb violent emotions like a recording.. but it is, arguably, not that common. I don't want to say that no trace of Anissa is in that Littler Lane house but it could be possible. Having said that, I hope one day it can be proven completely that no aspect of Anissa remains in that house and therefore dingbat ideas like converting the house into a Bates Bed & Breakfast is further knocked on the head. It's well known that the vast majority of Anissa 'fans' that come here are very delicate and sensitive fairies so I think continued discussion about Littler Lane is very likely to incite these fairies into becoming.. oh what the heck.. say what you want in here.. let Frank do his monitor duties, I think he has done a pretty fair job himself.

Anonymous
Anonymous

August 5th, 2007, 7:11 am #3

Really. A quick call indicates the real possibility of someone getting their teeth knocked out. Most believe the guy is a pure mental escapee and has no intention of showing just trying to upset people and or try to bait some fool into showing up and getting a punch in the snout for him, (the general consensus.)

This moderator likes the controversy, but will be much less than pleased when the toothless and bruised knuckles sue him and he spends 3 or 4 years with the courts getting involved in his life, even if he is on the winning side.

Someone better HOPE that he is a lying troll that he doesn't show! Web pages cached and saved.

I do note the other site won't allow such posts. Common sense or respect or just plain sanity reigns. No comparison at all! Like comparing a scum puddle to crisp clean deep Pacific dream.

The problem with being a joke is that the laughter gets expensive.

WD
WD

August 5th, 2007, 7:30 am #4

i'm not talking about Onofre again.. it's one pot of stew i don't want to taste anymore. That Jody's scheme is worse..

I think it's okay to gauge what's going on and then passing by or hanging in there on the basis of the final assessment.

I do like the idea of a vigil, but a sensible one that gets approval on all sides of the battlefields.

Anonymous
Anonymous

August 5th, 2007, 8:05 am #5

>>>>I do like the idea of a vigil, but a sensible one that gets approval on all sides of the battlefields.<<<<<

Why do you want to behave like a lemming about this and just go with the herd? Are you afraid someone might run and TELL that Jerome guy on you?

WD
WD

August 5th, 2007, 9:01 am #6

they will TELL.. of course they will.. I do like Jerome a lot and he has some great Americans in his family tree and I don't want to get on his bad side because I do respect Jerome.. and Bobby.. and Jeff. I can't prevent damage but I can minimise the extent.

Anonymous
Anonymous

August 6th, 2007, 7:35 am #7

just my impression, I don't know anyone here or the other forums and have only had this one to visit until the Quick Topic board.

From what I see this JSL guy has stood by you no matter what you did and put up with bunches of flack for doing so.

And from his own statements he will not hold any posts against you or anyone else that are posted anywhere on the internet.

Seems to me he is bending over backward and paying a price so that you and your freedom of speech are unfettered!

I don't know the man, but seems to me like he doesn't deserve the 'big brother' or 'holier than thou' reputation he has been accused of or eluded to.

I don't know anyone like that real time. You are fortunate if it comes down to having only the one supporter, you got an awful good one!

White Dove
White Dove

August 6th, 2007, 9:34 am #8

I inherently know that the bulk of chinless wonders who post here want Jerome's forum to fail. they are sitting with bated breath waiting for something that will never happen... butter won't melt in my mouth over in Jerome's forum. I've been saying weekly for a quarter of a decade hundreds of times that I have a lot of respect for Jerome, Bobby & Jeff. Any one or all three sets up a place on the net and it will have my utmost respect. simple as that.

I don't mind if he has posts there against me.. or mis-spells my name.. or gets my place of birth screwed up (Springfield Missouri) but I understand completely he wants a friendly happy forum. that's great, i'm all for that. I do not, and have never, regard this here forum as a place for revertial respectful analysis and worship of Anissa.. it's the dregs.

but Jerome's forum, well, it's like a church I guess... what goes on there is according to Jerome's wishes (everybody welcome, peaceful vibe) and, ideally, any bones to be picked will be done here or elsewhere.. just not Jeromes.. and Anissa & Paul's.. very own genuine bonafide forum.

kind regards & best wishes

Michael

Confirmation of reply: