The Death Of Anssisa Jones

The Death Of Anssisa Jones

Rey
Rey

September 16th, 2010, 6:05 pm #1

This is the Death of Anssisa Jones Forum, correct. All the off topic attacks should be removed, anyone have anything to post about Anissa Jones? Rey PFID:Qq834Ssid560Rey

Rey
Rey

September 20th, 2010, 5:35 am #2

Just got back from the Minnesota game (undefeated so far) to the tune of 4 Dozen emails! The wife and I will get to them all. (Now I see what at least part of the problem is.) Rey PFID:Qq834Ssid560Rey

Anonymous
Anonymous

September 23rd, 2010, 12:15 am #3

How many times have the private forum made out they are inundated with mail? It's fake. I see myself on Anissa's friends facebook lists, not a single pf goof on them though.. not a one. I think you are too busy jerkin' off to fantasties myself. Remember Ol Hippies lamentable page? flooded with messages you said? reality is a very different thing though.. Anissa's friends and their respective partners, of which I am one, come here to laugh and appreciate Butt Outt because we love her. More fun than an empty cigarette packet, dead baby, or a fake diary. cheers.

Anonymous
Anonymous

September 23rd, 2010, 4:41 am #4

Blue Sunshine might explain a lot - A good or bad batch taken years ago - As to what has occurred here of
late. No need to mention I P's or names.

Enjoy every party!

Anonymous
Anonymous

September 24th, 2010, 12:08 am #5

too many Zalman Kings

A Chalibi
A Chalibi

September 24th, 2010, 5:55 pm #6

I Emailed this people 4 days ago and have not got a thing back!

Anonymous
Anonymous

September 25th, 2010, 4:39 am #7

My apologies you asked so many questions in your email! I can't answer for other people and everyone is free to respond or not I can't force them. I am sending what I could find for you. If I can get the info you wanted I'll forward it along, so I hope you are not dissapointed! Rey PFID:Qq834Ssid560Rey

Anonymous
Anonymous

September 25th, 2010, 5:13 am #8

How many times have the private forum made out they are inundated with mail? It's fake. I see myself on Anissa's friends facebook lists, not a single pf goof on them though.. not a one. I think you are too busy jerkin' off to fantasties myself. Remember Ol Hippies lamentable page? flooded with messages you said? reality is a very different thing though.. Anissa's friends and their respective partners, of which I am one, come here to laugh and appreciate Butt Outt because we love her. More fun than an empty cigarette packet, dead baby, or a fake diary. cheers.
You got balls I'll say that for you. You chase the decent off, pretend to be others, lie, cheat, attack and then hide behind this forum moderators skirts. You and your counter ego are responsible for all of the nastiness! And I recall Mell having a dickens of a time trying to answer all of your fake emails when you tried to attempt to gain entry to the private forum through his portal and sneak into the private forum! Mell HAD to shut down his public site because you and your boyfriend there tried to bomb it as well as his email.

In no universe are you now nor will you ever be a friend of Anissa Jones, Michael.

Your delusion is exceeded only by your utter disdain for truth kindness sanity. It was Brian's photo of Paul's last pack of cigarettes, how is it that Paul's friends remembered he smoked that brand and you and your little boyfriend argued that he didn't even smoke? Ta Da, it's because you are utter liars and want this forum for your selves along with the occasional attacks which you have come to love!

I simply tried to let Mr. Ratekin know it WAS NOT the truth that we were the ones that had it in for him, just an informational welcoming hand. He can accept it or not, I wish him the best. Truth is we did not and do not attack him. The few people here that attacked him were allowed to join the private forum only if they stopped attacking him in here! And that was because Jo' El' who he emailed to was a fan of his and wanted the attacks on him to stop.

Now I got stuck with quite a mess of emails from people that are gun shy from dealing with you and the drug brat! Was my wife that used to IM here not me. But in reality your games reek and I wouldn't be surprised to see other real humans taking exception with your foul behavior on occasion. And you and your boyfriend are hopeless, this is meant as an explanation for those that don't know any better.

We DON'T list the names of Anissa's and PDR forum members or the other General Topics Forum now. So how do you know who is or isn't in them? And I do notice that you have inserted yourself in yet another venue that you do not belong. Rey PFID:Qq834Ssid560Rey

Anonymous
Anonymous

September 25th, 2010, 4:46 pm #9

nobody cares about your stupid private forum.

Anonymous
Anonymous

September 25th, 2010, 7:53 pm #10

You got balls I'll say that for you. You chase the decent off, pretend to be others, lie, cheat, attack and then hide behind this forum moderators skirts. You and your counter ego are responsible for all of the nastiness! And I recall Mell having a dickens of a time trying to answer all of your fake emails when you tried to attempt to gain entry to the private forum through his portal and sneak into the private forum! Mell HAD to shut down his public site because you and your boyfriend there tried to bomb it as well as his email.

In no universe are you now nor will you ever be a friend of Anissa Jones, Michael.

Your delusion is exceeded only by your utter disdain for truth kindness sanity. It was Brian's photo of Paul's last pack of cigarettes, how is it that Paul's friends remembered he smoked that brand and you and your little boyfriend argued that he didn't even smoke? Ta Da, it's because you are utter liars and want this forum for your selves along with the occasional attacks which you have come to love!

I simply tried to let Mr. Ratekin know it WAS NOT the truth that we were the ones that had it in for him, just an informational welcoming hand. He can accept it or not, I wish him the best. Truth is we did not and do not attack him. The few people here that attacked him were allowed to join the private forum only if they stopped attacking him in here! And that was because Jo' El' who he emailed to was a fan of his and wanted the attacks on him to stop.

Now I got stuck with quite a mess of emails from people that are gun shy from dealing with you and the drug brat! Was my wife that used to IM here not me. But in reality your games reek and I wouldn't be surprised to see other real humans taking exception with your foul behavior on occasion. And you and your boyfriend are hopeless, this is meant as an explanation for those that don't know any better.

We DON'T list the names of Anissa's and PDR forum members or the other General Topics Forum now. So how do you know who is or isn't in them? And I do notice that you have inserted yourself in yet another venue that you do not belong. Rey PFID:Qq834Ssid560Rey
Simply put, you speak the truth Rey! Good luck with butt outt and ashworth though! They are children that want this place exactly as it is and how they made it.

And yes I was a member of the private forum. It is all too real, made up of some great people, who don't have to deal with the likes of the terrorists that dwell in here and were largely driven out of here.

And I'll add to our musician friend, you are well regarded and really bless you in here. (Glad I got a chance to add that!)

Rey I noticed the only people that wanted to talk about Anissa felt the only real way to do so was through e-mail. God bless!

P.S. Is your wife the quilter? (If so I am the Real Estater.)

Got no I.D. not currently a member.

Confirmation of reply: