That's Odd

That's Odd

August 24th, 2007, 7:02 pm #1

All the books and articles written about Natalie's death indicate that RJ did not identify Natalie's body at the LA County Coroners Office on November 30, 1981, it was said a close family member was sent. Yet, I have an article with a photograph showing RJ returning to his home, then walking into his home after identifying Natalie's body, this article is marked November 30, 1981 late edition. If he was not identifying her body then where was he?. In the photographs he does not look sad he looks as mad as hell.

Maryanne
Maryanne

August 24th, 2007, 8:51 pm #2

Is that the picture in which he is wearing the P-Coat? In that photo he is walking to his house. There were reporters everywhere and photographers. Maybe that's why he looked a tad angry. I think he had a mixture of emotions on his face...He was moments away from looking Natalie's daughters in the face for the first time since their mom died.
He did not identify her body...Dennis Davern was the person to identify her on the island. Someone had to identify her at that point and Wagner refused.
Then Mart Crowley was the first person to see her when her body arrived by helicopter to Los Angeles....

Schuyler
Schuyler

August 25th, 2007, 8:01 pm #3

Wagner refused to ID the body? Hmmm...somehow I am not surprised; he had no honor toward her when she was alive; this last act confirms even at her death he had none. What a prize.

Maryanne
Maryanne

August 25th, 2007, 11:25 pm #4

That's right and the reason why he refused to identify her body....He said that if he saw her that way he did not know if he would come back from it....me, me, me...I, I, I...anyone see a pattern here. How selfish...Her daughter Natasha had to see her, she did not want her mother buried without saying goodbye to her. Courtney went also and saw her mom. Richard Gregson, Natasha's father and Mart Crowley went with them. Where was their supportive Dad?....

europe59
europe59

August 27th, 2007, 10:15 pm #5

That's not easy to go and identify a loved one body and I think especially if the loved one did not die a 'natural' death. It's easy to criticize while you are writing messages and you are sitting in front of your pc.
And I speak from experience. I did not look at my dad inside the casket, I wasn't there when they closed it. I did not have the courage to do that. and this does not mean I didn't love me dad
I do not blame Wagner for not wanting to do it, not at all

Fran
Fran

August 28th, 2007, 2:36 am #6

Is that the picture in which he is wearing the P-Coat? In that photo he is walking to his house. There were reporters everywhere and photographers. Maybe that's why he looked a tad angry. I think he had a mixture of emotions on his face...He was moments away from looking Natalie's daughters in the face for the first time since their mom died.
He did not identify her body...Dennis Davern was the person to identify her on the island. Someone had to identify her at that point and Wagner refused.
Then Mart Crowley was the first person to see her when her body arrived by helicopter to Los Angeles....
Why is it odd to not want to see a loved one dead? Many choose not to do it. Natasha asked to see her, it wasn't like she was forced to do it.

Jeez, you people are a rough crowd. After reading the posts here, I've concluded that, in your eyes, everything Wagner does is wrong. Damned if he does, damned if he doesn't. Lighten up.

Fran
Fran

August 28th, 2007, 2:41 am #7

One more thing: in this case, identifying the body was a formality. They knew who they had, they just needed someone to confirm it. Besides, I bet Wagner was already on his way to tell the girls and asked Davern to do it. Or Davern volunteered. Whichever the reason, I don't see how this fits into the conspiracy theories spouted here. Unless he was on his way to have a tryst with Stefanie Powers, who according to Alobster, offed William Holden. Maybe they were secretly celebrating while Davern completed the task at the coroner's office!

I'm actually glad I found this site. I could use a good laugh and you loonies have provided it...LOL.

Maryanne
Maryanne

August 28th, 2007, 1:07 pm #8

You're actually a Robert Wagner fan. You think he is Mr. Wonderful. What he is is a man who allowed his wife to die and he lives with it everyday of his life. Behind that fake Hollywood smile is torment. You Wagner fans descibe everyone who thinks he has culpability in Natalie's death as a`lunatic. That would make a great majority of us lunatics including Wagner himself. He's not at peace with it and never will be.

Fran
Fran

August 28th, 2007, 9:39 pm #9

Typical response. What I expected.

I am not a fan of Wagner. I don't think I've seen much of his work, actually. But after reading the posts on this board, I've noticed that calling someone who disagrees with you "Wagner fan" is one of your M.O.s, Maryanne. As if being one somehow discredits a person or his/her opinion.

Maryanne
Maryanne

August 30th, 2007, 11:47 am #10

OK...

Confirmation of reply: