Thank You to Marti Rulli

Thank You to Marti Rulli

Mr. Friendly
Mr. Friendly

June 17th, 2012, 5:00 pm #1

Now that Robert Wagner has been exposed, I hope when the new investigation rests, we all remember who is responsible for the amazing feat of bringing Natalie Wood the justice she deserved. I've followed everything about this case and have noticed all the peculiar incidents surrounding it. The one thing I've missed is Marti Rulli's valuable input but I realize why she's been so quiet. It's obvious something is going on and I hope whatever it is happens before Robert Wagner leaves this earth. I like that Marti Rulli hasn't lied to us like everyone else does. She is one person who never gave up but she obviously knows patience with dignity, and I appreciate her. I follow this forum and IMDB, and I check Marti Rulli's blog daily. It's all coming together for me now and I'm realizing what an amazing thing it is that has happened. I bumped into a friend at the grocery store this morning after church. She said she is reading a book about Marilyn Monroe. I mentioned Natalie Wood and my friend says, 'Isn't she the actress killed by her husband?' Hearing that is amazing. Wagner will never be remembered as the Hollywood legend he tried to make us think he is. There's no way the cops took on Natalie's new case without just cause. There's no way this is over. That's what I think and I'm sticking to it.

Anonymous
Anonymous

June 17th, 2012, 5:08 pm #2

The ignoramouses and trolls at this forum won't agree with you but the intelligent amongst us all appreciate Marti's tenacity. She was definitely instrumental for Natalie's justice. What is key for that justice is obvious: the LACSD is sure to uncover even more than Marti accompished as they have the resources. Without Marti, the case probably would've stayed closed. I thank her too.

Anonymous
Anonymous

June 17th, 2012, 6:36 pm #3

There is no doubt that this case would have layed dormant at the LACSD. Who was advocating to investigate further? No one except Marti Rulli. Dennis was very brave to tell the truth and expose himself to all of the abuse and skepticism that came his way. However, it was Marti Rulli who was the driving force behind the reopening. She collected the experts, she put the proper documents together, she beat the drum for this cause when Natalie's own sister was reluctant to stir up the hornet's nest. It is her determination that saw a reopening few believed would ever happen. People can question her motives all they want but they can't take that accomplishment away from her.

Anonymous
Anonymous

June 17th, 2012, 6:41 pm #4

P.S. I'm pretty sure the troll started this thread and made the first response BUT in this case I will answer as it was nice to give Marti Rulli her due from someone who appreciates her efforts.

anonymous
anonymous

June 18th, 2012, 1:31 am #5

The true story concerning that awful night in 1981 has finally been re-examined by those with some common sense and few stars in their eyes concerning RJ. How stupid he must have felt the public to be to so boldly lie about "going to kiss her good-night", having "rough seas"" break a wine bottle while describing the water that night""äs smooth as glass". Never did he mention her fear of water and was described by those who saw him in his drunken state as being quite annoyed and irritated by the whole affair. What a prince of a man... His lack of honesty concerning his bisexuality is another issue and he is entitled to privacy concerning it but people are smarter than he gives them credit for. Poor Nat and for that matter, Jill.....Without Marti and GNGS, RJ may have had his lies perpetuated but always remember, A lie stands on one leg, the truth stands on two.

KitKat
KitKat

June 18th, 2012, 2:26 pm #6

<Now that Robert Wagner has been exposed, I hope when the new investigation rests, we all remember who is responsible for the amazing feat of bringing Natalie Wood the justice she deserved>

Wagner exposed? LOL What planet do you live on? After five months they hadn't even spoken to him. Reported no new evidence and no foul play. When things don't go your way, just learn to live in a big surreal bubble by telling yourself things are really as you wish. That statement above is as retarded as saying the Wood case is like the Black Dahlia case.

You should be embarassed to write such untrue nonsense. Those Barney Fife detectives had not even read or heard of the book when the case was reopened. Go crawl back under your rose colored rock. Typing something delusional will never make it true. You need shock treatments apparently to live in the real world.

Anonymous
Anonymous

June 18th, 2012, 2:37 pm #7

Yup, here we have Jocko the WagnerTrollBoy posting as one his cast of characters, KitKat. The time of the post identifies him as do the words. The words of this troll reveal that he knows NOTHING about any of this. He is so buried in BS that he can't see beyond it. Let him blabber on like the fool that he has proven himself to be.

Anonymous
Anonymous

July 4th, 2012, 3:59 am #8

If he pushed her into the water & left her to drown (or fend for her life,) he would have been taking one hell of a risk b/c if she had made it to shore, or to the safety of one of the other (near) boats, or even if some type of rescue would have come from the Wayne's call, his life was over. It would have made more sense to knock her out, asphyxiate, etc ... (to keep her quiet & just drown & float away.)

People in a drunken state are terrible at forming effective and working strategies, let alone applying it. Nothing suggests that she was hit, or unconscious–and–asphyxiation would have shown on the autopsy. There is a bruise on the right abdomen in the coroner's report that I cannot make out the writing for. That could be localized to suggest a poke or push, but it would have to be left-handed.

The question for me is, was Wagner that aware of his environment (other boats moored positions and distance) to take the chance to push her in knowing that she would succumb to a combination of fear, panic, weight of the jacket, inability to swim, & screaming her head off --–versus–-- the possibly of her making it to some kind of safety & exposing to the world that, "... my psychotic, narcissistic husband just tried tried to murder me!"

That's a lot of math, but to a calculating mind, not something that is too much of a reach to make the choice and do the deed. Then, lastly, sit around and wait as long as possible to report her missing.

He was wasted, really wasted. Anything is possible.

The other variable that doesn't sit well with me is that the dingy was found close to shore & she was found in a completely different spot than the dingy she allegedly clang to and tried to navigate. Somehow the physics seems wrong. She weighed approx 160-165 lbs with the wet jacket, and the boat was motorized 13 foot that weighed at least 100 lbs if not more.

And lastly, why would she get up to tend to a dingy when she could have gotten Darven to do it? The noise of this dingy bouncing off the boat, compiled with the argument would suggest that she holler at him to "... stop that incessant noise–I'm trying to sleep!". It simply doesn't sound (realistically) like something a wealthy (wasted, upset, no underwear, ready for bed) person would do, especially when the hired help is there, and its part of his job description, etc ...

A picture from the helicopter of all the boats moored during the critical hours would have greatly helped. Scrapings under her nails as part of the autopsy, as well.

Too many little things simply overlooked.

Anonymous
Anonymous

July 8th, 2012, 4:26 am #9

Actually the map I saw of were the dingy was and were her body was found was in a y pattern. Its very plossible she hung on to the dingy for a time. till she slipped and let go or died and her body freed the dingy. There for the dingy would have floated off a lot faster another way from her than her body would have. You ever fallen off a raft or inflatable boat in a pool? The floating device usually floats away from you and you sometimeS have to swim half a cross the pool to catch it.

Anonymous
Anonymous

July 8th, 2012, 8:32 pm #10

I would have to say that a pool versus the open water & current would be two completely different scenarios.

All things being equal, they (dinghy & body) should have been in relatively the same location.

The point is, this can be tested and either proved or disproved.

Confirmation of reply: