Stop attacking Chris Caffes - he IS The real thing!

Stop attacking Chris Caffes - he IS The real thing!

Alicia
Alicia

February 21st, 2010, 6:00 am #1

I have had several private conversations with Chris Caffes and he was indeed there the morning Anissa died. You guys can claim he's a liar - but were you there? No, but he definitely was. He has told me things that are truly sad about Anissa, but certainly the truth. None of the stories about Anissa's death make sense, but his actually do. So if you guys would stop jumping to conclusions and attacking Chris, maybe you should take the time to hear his story.

Anonymous
Anonymous

February 21st, 2010, 6:16 am #2

Sorry to but in. But are you Alicia A., the student? You and I had corresponded via email about a year ago. Just wanted to say "Hi" and I think of you from time to time. You even popped up on my FB since I still had your email addy. Been tempted to write you the last several months, but didn't know if you were still into the Anissa story.

Bill Ratekin
Bill Ratekin

February 21st, 2010, 8:46 am #3

Did you just hit on her?

Bill Ratekin

Anonymous
Anonymous

February 21st, 2010, 11:41 am #4

I hope not. I'm a hetero female who is old enough to be her mother. hahaha

Bill Ratekin
Bill Ratekin

February 21st, 2010, 3:19 pm #5

My mistake...sorry

Bill Ratekin

alicia
alicia

February 21st, 2010, 6:05 pm #6

Sorry to but in. But are you Alicia A., the student? You and I had corresponded via email about a year ago. Just wanted to say "Hi" and I think of you from time to time. You even popped up on my FB since I still had your email addy. Been tempted to write you the last several months, but didn't know if you were still into the Anissa story.
no, sorry i'm not the same alicia you were talking about =[

Anonymous
Anonymous

February 22nd, 2010, 3:26 am #7

Of course 'Alicia' comes to 'Chris Caffes' defence. 'Alice' and 'Chris' is Butt Outt and Ashworth!! and now they have welcomed Bill Ratekin into their game!! and you have all fell for it!! We were right not to come here. By responding to 'Chris Caffes' you have been banished by us. frozen out. enjoy your forum with fake 'Alicia' and fake 'Chris'. We are leaving you here alone. We will share no information with any of you. You are all on your own with Butt Outt and friends/frauds. Goodbye forever!!

Angel
Agnes
Ben
Bernadette
Beth
Betty
Bob
Dave
Debby
Dirk
Don
Doug
Eleanor
Gina
Janice
Jeffrey
Joyce
Karen
Kathy
Kirk
Kim
Kristine
Leslie
Luke
Nancy
Neal
Neil
Pete
Ray Jon
Rhonda
Ron
Sandy
Sherri
Simone
Tanya
Thad
Trise
William

alicia
alicia

February 22nd, 2010, 4:16 am #8

I don't know what you're talking about, but my name IS indeed Alicia, and Chris IS Chris Caffes. Get real.

Bill Ratekin
Bill Ratekin

February 22nd, 2010, 5:19 am #9

Of course 'Alicia' comes to 'Chris Caffes' defence. 'Alice' and 'Chris' is Butt Outt and Ashworth!! and now they have welcomed Bill Ratekin into their game!! and you have all fell for it!! We were right not to come here. By responding to 'Chris Caffes' you have been banished by us. frozen out. enjoy your forum with fake 'Alicia' and fake 'Chris'. We are leaving you here alone. We will share no information with any of you. You are all on your own with Butt Outt and friends/frauds. Goodbye forever!!

Angel
Agnes
Ben
Bernadette
Beth
Betty
Bob
Dave
Debby
Dirk
Don
Doug
Eleanor
Gina
Janice
Jeffrey
Joyce
Karen
Kathy
Kirk
Kim
Kristine
Leslie
Luke
Nancy
Neal
Neil
Pete
Ray Jon
Rhonda
Ron
Sandy
Sherri
Simone
Tanya
Thad
Trise
William
where you gonna go,,this is the place,it is the only place, but the aggression, and the source of all this drama in here right now is you and your little list,and this room will go on with or without you,it's your choice to make.

Bill Ratekin

Anonymous
Anonymous

February 22nd, 2010, 6:26 am #10

Angel
Agnes
Ben
Bernadette
Beth
Betty
Bob
Dave
Debby
Dirk
Don
Doug
Eleanor
Gina
Janice
Jeffrey
Joyce
Karen
Kathy
Kirk
Kim
Kristine
Leslie
Luke
Nancy
Neal
Neil
Pete
Ray Jon
Rhonda
Ron
Sandy
Sherri
Simone
Tanya
Thad
Trise
William
"Of course 'Alicia' comes to 'Chris Caffes' defence. 'Alice' and 'Chris' is Butt Outt and Ashworth!!"

Not sure about the others (yet), but Alicia is real (unless someone hijacked her email addy). Although she's well versed in this case, she is young so I suggest you lay off.

"We were right not to come here."

Ummm...You're here. Aren't you?

"By responding to 'Chris Caffes' you have been banished by us. frozen out."

I don't think there is one person who is worried about being "frozen out". Maybe because we've been frozen out for years. Your threats are pointless.
Personally, I never wanted to belong to your little elitist group. And I WAS invited.

"We are leaving you here alone."

Is that a promise?

"We will share no information with any of you."

Like I said, you haven't shared anything for years. You're just babbling because I believe you're scared. It'll be interesting to see what you're so scared of.

"Goodbye forever!!"

THANK YOUUUUUU!!!

Couldn't help but notice Jerome is missing from your elite list of whatever you call yourselves. Did he bail on you?

Confirmation of reply: