Still searching...

Still searching...

May 5th, 2006, 8:21 pm #1

I am still searching for a copy of the E! True Hollywood Story on Anissa. I know many of you feel the program sensationalized and lied about the true Anissa and I am sure I will not disagree. Still I would like to see the story for myself since I was unable to see it when it was originally broadcast.
I have emailed E! Television, Johnny Whitaker, and Kathy Garver to see if any of them would have a copy. E! referred me to their DVD dubbing company who informed me the program is not available on DVD or VHS. Both Mr. Whitaker and Ms. Garver graciously replied but neither have a copy.
If any of you have a copy of this program I would gladly pay for a dub and shipping. My resources are quickly dwindling so please help me if you can.
Thanks, in advance, for any help you can give me.
Eric

JSL
JSL

May 6th, 2006, 12:28 am #2

I honestly don't have a copy, but have posted in the Classmates forum for you; so far no one has come forward with a copy.

Sorry.

Jerome Scott Larochelle

May 6th, 2006, 12:44 am #3

Thank you for doing that for me. It's very thoughtful of you.
So were you a classmate of Alissa's?

JSL
JSL

May 6th, 2006, 2:06 am #4

No, I built their Website.

May 6th, 2006, 1:53 pm #5

Is the website one anyone can access or is it membership only?

Anonymous
Anonymous

May 6th, 2006, 4:58 pm #6

The Westchester group voted to move and close the other forum but I hear that JSL is going to open a new one that will be open to everyone.

May 6th, 2006, 9:35 pm #7

Great. I'll keep my eyes open for it.
It amazes me there seem to be a lot of people who really love Anissa but nobody I have found yet has a video of the E! True Hollywood Story on her.
Actually I did find one person who said they had a copy but they could not, or would not, dub it for me.

Angel's friend
Angel's friend

May 6th, 2006, 10:21 pm #8

The Westchester group voted to move and close the other forum but I hear that JSL is going to open a new one that will be open to everyone.
To my amazement I clicked on the old link and found the new one under construction!

http://users.flxtek.net/~moderntechnician/Index.HTM

Since our posts are now being edited or deleted here I am anxiously awaiting the new forum!

May 7th, 2006, 1:54 pm #9

I found the new site also and have emailed to ask for a password. Not sure whether or not I will be granted one but it can't hurt to ask.
I am very driven on my mission to find a copy of the E! True Hollywood Story on Anissa. I know that someone out there is bound to have a copy of it.
Once again, I ask that anyone who may have a copy, or know of someone with a copy, contact me at bluedogwv@charter.net.

Christopher Wayne
Christopher Wayne

May 7th, 2006, 5:04 pm #10

Hey,
I am searching for the E-Hollywood episode also. If i find it I let you know where.

Confirmation of reply: