Something to think About

Something to think About

Cedar Point Dreams
Cedar Point Dreams

June 28th, 2012, 8:41 pm #1

Just because everyone lies during an investigation doesn't mean that they get away with them. Professionals know how to spot and disarm a liar. If you think I'm wrong, go and kill someone and then lie about doing it. See how long you get away with it...

anonymous
anonymous

June 28th, 2012, 9:51 pm #2

someone we all know has gotten away with his lies for over 30 years..... although he knows that his public image , which meant so much to him ,has been tarnished beyond repair !!!

anonymous
anonymous

July 8th, 2012, 1:53 am #3

It would really take a special type of preson to let a spouse you are angry with perish in any way at all if you know they are in a vulnerable position (Example: Natalie in the cold water, weighted down with clothing and a poor swimmer to boot. Surely on a night when there was so much anger and arguing, everyone had to know where everyone else was. Especially since Marilyn Wayne heard the loud voices of Natalie crying out for help and "someone"answering in a drunken slur"Hold On. We're coming to get you". If it weren't for RJ's celebrity, he would have been locked up long ago !!!

Anonymous
Anonymous

July 13th, 2012, 4:27 pm #4

To the OP:

Looks like you're right. Waggy's lies aren't working any more. Looks like the truth is gaining ground on that old bastard. Stand by folks, there's alot on the horizon.
Trust Me.

Anonymous
Anonymous

July 13th, 2012, 4:34 pm #5

Now the troll is trying to make it sound like he has inside knowledge.

Anonymous
Anonymous

July 13th, 2012, 4:50 pm #6

You dont have a clue who you're talking about. You really need to stop looking so stupid.
Trust me.

Anonymous
Anonymous

July 13th, 2012, 5:22 pm #7

This is about the most stupid statement after the Black Dahlia one I've seen here.

MariAnne, is that you MariAnne?

Take another DUMS and go lie down.

Anonymous
Anonymous

July 13th, 2012, 7:11 pm #8

You guys dont know me...You think you do but you dont. Id tell you who I am but youd never believe it and besides, I get a kick out of you guys falling all over yourselves thinking you know me...I just LOL everytime.

Anonymous
Anonymous

July 13th, 2012, 7:22 pm #9

Your response reveals who you are but you are too simple to see that.

July 13th, 2012, 9:41 pm #10

This is about the most stupid statement after the Black Dahlia one I've seen here.

MariAnne, is that you MariAnne?

Take another DUMS and go lie down.
Anon 12:22 . Your insults might carry more weight if you weren't such an ardent BJ disciple . You don't posess one shred of objectivity with regard to this case . A carload of nuns could testify against your boy and you would have none of it . You are fast becoming unworthy of response .

Confirmation of reply: