Shamless Plug

Shamless Plug

Bill Ratekin
Bill Ratekin

March 22nd, 2010, 5:42 am #1

Any one interested ,i just released a new video on you tube check it out.

Bill Ratekin

Anonymous
Anonymous

March 25th, 2010, 3:25 am #2

You have chosen to correspond favorably with Butt Outt, therefore you have been frozen out. We refuse to support or endorse your artistic endeavours. Do not bother trying to contact us at the private forum as lack of reply may offend.

disrespectfully yours,

Angel
Agnes
Ben
Bernadette
Beth
Betty
Bob
Dave
Debby
Dirk
Don
Doug
Eleanor
Gina
Janice
Jeffrey
Joyce
Karen
Kathy
Kirk
Kim
Kristine
Leslie
Luke
Nancy
Neal
Neil
Pete
Ray Jon
Rhonda
Ron
Sandy
Sherri
Simone
Tanya
Thad
Trise
William

Anonymous
Anonymous

March 25th, 2010, 5:16 am #3

What happened to Jerome? Why is he not on your list anymore?

Butt Outt
Butt Outt

March 25th, 2010, 5:37 pm #4

You have chosen to correspond favorably with Butt Outt, therefore you have been frozen out. We refuse to support or endorse your artistic endeavours. Do not bother trying to contact us at the private forum as lack of reply may offend.

disrespectfully yours,

Angel
Agnes
Ben
Bernadette
Beth
Betty
Bob
Dave
Debby
Dirk
Don
Doug
Eleanor
Gina
Janice
Jeffrey
Joyce
Karen
Kathy
Kirk
Kim
Kristine
Leslie
Luke
Nancy
Neal
Neil
Pete
Ray Jon
Rhonda
Ron
Sandy
Sherri
Simone
Tanya
Thad
Trise
William
This message has been there for a while.
As for the missing JSL what a fake he was from the start.
Him and the band of looser's PLEASE Mrs C and the hackers
even a child could make up a better story.

Anonymous
Anonymous

March 26th, 2010, 4:08 am #5

I have no problem with Bill Ratekin linking to his music here. I'm tired of these private forum boneheads dictating what can and cannot be said. they really are carrying on like absolute nazis. shame we can't block THEM!

Bill Rtekin
Bill Rtekin

March 26th, 2010, 2:23 pm #6

They were all leaving,and yet they are still around to view my post..there not leaving...they don't have anywhere to go,

Bill Ratekin

Bill Ratekin
Bill Ratekin

March 26th, 2010, 2:58 pm #7

disrespectfully yours,

Angel
Agnes
Ben
Bernadette
Beth
Betty
Bob
Dave
Debby
Dirk
Don
Doug
Eleanor
Gina
Janice
Jeffrey
Joyce
Karen
Kathy
Kirk
Kim
Kristine
Leslie
Luke
Nancy
Neal
Neil
Pete
Ray Jon
Rhonda
Ron
Sandy
Sherri
Simone
Tanya
Thad
Trise
William
Wow all this because I spoke with Butt-Outt,you guys in the forum act like we are all huggy face-smoochie- poo... i'll make a bet with you, i bet you 1 whole dollar that my videos and music lasts longer than your forum does.

Art can only be seen with your eyes open,can only be heard when you listen,can only be felt when touched,i don't want any help from your forum,my stuff is lost on you anyway,i will record more songs ,i will make more videos,and if the forum wants to stand in the corner...all i can say is have at it,,but you stop nothing.

Bill Ratekin

Anonymous
Anonymous

March 28th, 2010, 8:35 am #8

They were all leaving,and yet they are still around to view my post..there not leaving...they don't have anywhere to go,

Bill Ratekin
just what is the big deal with their cult leader Jerome? I don't remember him starring with Anissa in her cloying crap show and none of Anissa's friends know Jerome. He is not in the Westchester year books i've perused, come to think of it.. NONE of these private forum fools have any connection with Anissa. Occasionally they'll wheel out Stephen Liss to be a pious prick but then again, they tried to pass of a 'Trise' and 'Lisa' as Anissa's friends. The absolute nadir was the dead baby stunt, hard to take the moral high ground when a dead baby is used for sport. Jerome's fools have been a hectoring bunch of stoned crows on a fence ever since, probably too ashamed to do any more than send forth tissue tigers. You have to laugh really. Utterly horrible.

Butt Outt
Butt Outt

March 28th, 2010, 11:08 pm #9

Oh thank you for all your kind words. Also for your support. Now get to work.

Libby
Libby

May 6th, 2010, 4:33 pm #10

Wow all this because I spoke with Butt-Outt,you guys in the forum act like we are all huggy face-smoochie- poo... i'll make a bet with you, i bet you 1 whole dollar that my videos and music lasts longer than your forum does.

Art can only be seen with your eyes open,can only be heard when you listen,can only be felt when touched,i don't want any help from your forum,my stuff is lost on you anyway,i will record more songs ,i will make more videos,and if the forum wants to stand in the corner...all i can say is have at it,,but you stop nothing.

Bill Ratekin
I never met you an you dont know me but i bet you know that the post from the 66.45.237.122 http://www.network54.com/Forum/407124/m ... RESPOND%21 is not from any onr in the blocked pdr forum.Its from someon pretending to be. this is a good pretending forum. They got abot 7 names right the rest of thosr peoples firsts names arent ones I know or ever saw or joined. usually they get their facts wrong. Not much truth here now. Lots of nuts wanting to stir up stuf an argue an hurt people. I liked your stuff. I think some other in here might to but the agrivatorrs do there best to spit on us and make a devide between you an us. They want to stop an hurt an make up things an atack the good people who left them long long time ago! I dont belong to the blocked forum anymore becaus its more like a pdr group an i change my intetrnet so id have to get set up again an thats to hard but i do mis the movies. I still got lots of freinds from ther they are good people an they arent nothing like what they are claimed to be here. That Stephen guy is a good exampl he used to like to im here but some others atack him and pretend to be him an talk about his children sohe had to go. we all had to go.

But some good one still drop in an read this every little bit. for us could be better not to get mad at us an jump on us because of the agrivatorrs an liars. We got nothing to do with those! I hope i didnt get you upset. Thanks :) Libby Vega

Confirmation of reply: