Rulli's Blog

Rulli's Blog

Anonymous
Anonymous

July 12th, 2012, 3:18 pm #1

Marti Rulli's blog was shut down by Google due to a security breach. When there is a security breach Google automatically closes down the blog for Marti's protection.
Gee, I wonder who was screwing around with Marti's blog?

Anonymous
Anonymous

July 12th, 2012, 3:23 pm #2

Gee, who would want to take the time to do it? Who cares? She wanted a homicide verdict and that will never happen. Wagner's life will never be affected because it was changed to "undetermined." That means nothing really. The donut freaks still think she wasn't murdered. Grasp those short little mini straws as hard as you can, it's all you're gonna get...

Maybe I'll post the story here of McKenna's version of Wood's drowning. Anyone interested?

Anonymous
Anonymous

July 12th, 2012, 3:34 pm #3

Isn't silence golden?

Anonymous
Anonymous

July 12th, 2012, 3:53 pm #4

Gee, who would want to take the time to do it? Who cares? She wanted a homicide verdict and that will never happen. Wagner's life will never be affected because it was changed to "undetermined." That means nothing really. The donut freaks still think she wasn't murdered. Grasp those short little mini straws as hard as you can, it's all you're gonna get...

Maybe I'll post the story here of McKenna's version of Wood's drowning. Anyone interested?
If we were interested we'd look for it ourselves. What difference does it make, it's fiction, right?

You keep saying that no one cares, that Wagner won't be affected. You doth protest too much. Did you see him in Stuart Florida when he was questioned about the Natalie's death. He seemed to care very much. He was pissed as he dashed into the building to avoid the media. But you can go on and try to convince people that he does not care. It sounds like you are trying to convince yourself.

Rulli is aware of the reality of the investigation. I look forward to the day when it can be made public.

Who would take the time to hack into Rulli's blog? Maybe the same person who takes the time to repeatedly try to make her sound insignificant, the same person who trolled her blog, the same person who takes the time to write those foolish poems about her or the person who sent her an e-mail pretending to be Richard Gregson's secretary in an attempt to gain information.

Anonymous
Anonymous

July 12th, 2012, 4:07 pm #5

Well, I write the poems, nobody else on here could rhyme to save their life. As for the rest of it, I doubt seriously if anyone cares enough to hack into some mediocre writer's blog that had to use the death of a movie star to get published. I don't think anyone cares enough. Except you of course. Maybe you're the hacker. Nah, too dumb for that.

Rhymin' Simon
Rhymin' Simon

July 12th, 2012, 4:10 pm #6

My poems are awesome. Maybe I'll post them all again later. I know how much you enjoy them.

Anonymous
Anonymous

July 13th, 2012, 5:19 am #7

No matter what happens in his life is continuously asked about Natalie.
It's nice to know that if she can't haunt him, people still can.

I hope that bastard fries for his lies.

July 13th, 2012, 10:21 pm #8

Rulli botched it . She initially tried to ride the wave of controversy in the wake of Nat's death ( pun intended .) Her ducks weren't in a row due largely to the slob Davern . She took too many bites from the apple .

Anonymous
Anonymous

July 13th, 2012, 10:27 pm #9

As usual you don't know what you are talking about. Rulli is doing just fine.

Anonymous
Anonymous

July 14th, 2012, 4:34 am #10

Rulli botched it . She initially tried to ride the wave of controversy in the wake of Nat's death ( pun intended .) Her ducks weren't in a row due largely to the slob Davern . She took too many bites from the apple .
You keep talking that kind of trash and Creed'll get on ya. You dont want that.

Confirmation of reply: