Royalties and Earnings on her 18th birthday BAD IDEA

Royalties and Earnings on her 18th birthday BAD IDEA

Anonymous
Anonymous

January 29th, 2012, 7:49 am #1

The beginning of the end for Anissa was soon after her 18th birthday when she got about $180,000 from her work on Family Affair and the money from Savings Bonds released to her. The drugged out leeches came out of the woodwork to get some of that money which would be worth about $750,000 today. Nowadays it's like 21 or 25 years of age before big trusts are released, for good reason, namely to prevent an 18 year old from going crazy with the money like unfortunately is what happened to Anissa with her entry to all kinds of drugs with her new wealth and her ability to help out her 'friends' with their drugs also. Even if she didn't die in Aug 1976 maybe she would have lasted just another year while burning thru her money and maybe would have met her fate in Aug 1977 which is when Elvis met his end.

Anonymous
Anonymous

January 30th, 2012, 4:01 am #2

a thought that has gone threw my mind is this: "everything ive read, paints paula jones as a monster, but she saved all of anissa's money and then she gave anissa all the money when anissa turned 18. if this is true, paula jones could not have been simply pure, greedy, evil. if paula jones saved anissa's money and then turned it over to her on anissa's 18th birthday, this was a mother who did not know how to be a functional mother. paula jones may have been disfunctional, neurotic, mean, cruel, and clueless, but does that mean was intentionally evil?".

isnt it ironic, that anissa would have lived, if paula had been truly evil and greedy and spent the money on herself? if paula had never saved a dime of anissa's money, and spent it on herself, anissa would not have had a cent to spend on drugs on her 18th birthday.

new york fan
new york fan

January 30th, 2012, 4:19 am #3

the previous post was by me, new york fan.

paula must have loved anissa, in her own dysfunctional, destructive way. theres no way that paula would have saved all that money for anissa if she didnt love her baby girl.

Chase
Chase

January 30th, 2012, 5:39 am #4

a thought that has gone threw my mind is this: "everything ive read, paints paula jones as a monster, but she saved all of anissa's money and then she gave anissa all the money when anissa turned 18. if this is true, paula jones could not have been simply pure, greedy, evil. if paula jones saved anissa's money and then turned it over to her on anissa's 18th birthday, this was a mother who did not know how to be a functional mother. paula jones may have been disfunctional, neurotic, mean, cruel, and clueless, but does that mean was intentionally evil?".

isnt it ironic, that anissa would have lived, if paula had been truly evil and greedy and spent the money on herself? if paula had never saved a dime of anissa's money, and spent it on herself, anissa would not have had a cent to spend on drugs on her 18th birthday.
For every anti-Paula sentiment you'll read, there are plenty that come to her defense.

Was she a perfect parent? I doubt it. But I'll say, in her defense, it sounds like Anissa and Paul didn't always make her job as mother any easier.

I don't blame the money or the parenting for her demise as much as I blame the poor choice of friends, particularly those with blood on their hands with the crater-sized holes in their stories of what really happened that night. We'll never, ever know the truth.

I hope Paula - if she is still alive - is in peace and comfort with her relative(s) in Michigan. If Bill R. reads this, perhaps he might know Paula's current status?

Ultimately, and sadly, no one is really to blame except Anissa. And yet I have nothing but compassion, sorrow, and admiration for her. I don't think there's a sadder story in the Hollywood stratosphere.

Anonymous
Anonymous

January 30th, 2012, 9:59 am #5

Paula is stone cold dead.

Paula had no access to the earnings apparently. good. There would have been a windfall if Anissa made it to 1982 due to syndication rights.

Who comes to her defense? no-one who knew Anissa has ever done that. plenty? try two.

Lebanese women are whip smart but for some reason many go crazy around 40 and their perpetual anger twists and deforms them mentally and even physically. There are some absolute horrors in the real world that make Paula seem a saint in comparison. They are in real estate and banking. Gold before love.

There is much sadder stories than Anissa. The hell could have dragged on for decades like Rainbeaux Smith.

Was she a perfect parent? I doubt it. But I'll say, in her defense, it sounds like Anissa and Paul didn't always make her job as mother any easier.

For a small window of time, Anissa's choice of friends were impeccable and flawless, she lined up a group of natural down-to-earth fun people who shunned drugs and alchohol who had no interest in the fame-by-association angle whatsoever. I'm not sure the latter was good enough for the big ego in her small frame.

Chase
Chase

January 30th, 2012, 4:58 pm #6

I won't quibble the points about Paula. I've heard more than two people speak positively - but not adoringly - about Paula. I've never said she was perfect. I just don't blame for her Anissa's death.

More importantly - if she is in deed "stone cold dead," I hope you won't mind elaborating with facts? Or are you speaking metaphorically about her cold, cold heart?

Anissa Jones, Dana Plato, Trent Lehman, Michael Jackson, Bobby Buntrock, etc., etc., etc., we could argue until we're blue in the face about which child actor makes for the saddest story. It's all subjective. For me, it's Anissa's.

new york fan
new york fan

January 30th, 2012, 8:35 pm #7

Paula is stone cold dead.

Paula had no access to the earnings apparently. good. There would have been a windfall if Anissa made it to 1982 due to syndication rights.

Who comes to her defense? no-one who knew Anissa has ever done that. plenty? try two.

Lebanese women are whip smart but for some reason many go crazy around 40 and their perpetual anger twists and deforms them mentally and even physically. There are some absolute horrors in the real world that make Paula seem a saint in comparison. They are in real estate and banking. Gold before love.

There is much sadder stories than Anissa. The hell could have dragged on for decades like Rainbeaux Smith.

For a small window of time, Anissa's choice of friends were impeccable and flawless, she lined up a group of natural down-to-earth fun people who shunned drugs and alchohol who had no interest in the fame-by-association angle whatsoever. I'm not sure the latter was good enough for the big ego in her small frame.

this sounds like butt-out. my god butt-out. piranha stinks really fits you. you sound as if you really knew anissa and her mom, although, your claim of being half lebanese and tiny like anissa, i dont know. although, im finding out that southern california has a large population of middle-eastern immigrants, particularly lebanese and persian, i did not know this.

if you're really true about who you are piranha, thank you, for being so dedicated to anissa'a memory. may we all have such an undying friend.

Mr French
Mr French

January 30th, 2012, 8:46 pm #8

The beginning of the end for Anissa was soon after her 18th birthday when she got about $180,000 from her work on Family Affair and the money from Savings Bonds released to her. The drugged out leeches came out of the woodwork to get some of that money which would be worth about $750,000 today. Nowadays it's like 21 or 25 years of age before big trusts are released, for good reason, namely to prevent an 18 year old from going crazy with the money like unfortunately is what happened to Anissa with her entry to all kinds of drugs with her new wealth and her ability to help out her 'friends' with their drugs also. Even if she didn't die in Aug 1976 maybe she would have lasted just another year while burning thru her money and maybe would have met her fate in Aug 1977 which is when Elvis met his end.
I'm glad she died because now she would be fat,broke and ugly crying about how nobody will hire her no talent ***.

new york fan
new york fan

January 30th, 2012, 8:49 pm #9

this sounds like butt-out. my god butt-out. piranha stinks really fits you. you sound as if you really knew anissa and her mom, although, your claim of being half lebanese and tiny like anissa, i dont know. although, im finding out that southern california has a large population of middle-eastern immigrants, particularly lebanese and persian, i did not know this.

if you're really true about who you are piranha, thank you, for being so dedicated to anissa'a memory. may we all have such an undying friend.
that didnt sound right, but theres no delete or editing button here.

what i meant is, butt-out/piranha, thank you for being an eternal friend to anissa, you must have loved her profoundly, otherwise why would you keep on posting here? why would you show so much anger? underneath anger is hurt and pain, regret, and remorse, if only things could have been different.

i love you butt-out/piranha, for loving anissa this long and this much!

new york fan
new york fan

January 30th, 2012, 9:01 pm #10

I'm glad she died because now she would be fat,broke and ugly crying about how nobody will hire her no talent ***.
a tiny, thin, girl like anissa, fat? not likely. broke? she and her mom agreed to buy a day care center that she would be in charge of. fame? anissa hated being famous and hated the hollywood life.

Confirmation of reply: