Robert Wagner still not a suspect reports TMZ

Robert Wagner still not a suspect reports TMZ

Anonymous
Anonymous

July 15th, 2012, 3:50 am #1

But Wagner is still not a suspect.

Robert Wagner

Youtube/WilliamMorrow1
On July 9, TMZ reported that the changed cause of death didn't automatically make Wagner, who's now 82 years old, a suspect in her death – in fact, he's not.

In reality, the LA County Coroner's office didn't follow protocol because it failed to determine the cause of a number of bruises found on her corpse, TMZ reported.

Some of those bruises may not be consistent with death by drowning,TMZ reported, citing law enforcement sources.

Anonymous
Anonymous

July 15th, 2012, 4:10 am #2

But Wood could have gotten those bruises by banging on the side of the boat as she was hitting the water, rather than by being banged up by a person, those sources told TMZ.

Stay tuned for the final results of the re-opened investigation.

Anonymous
Anonymous

July 15th, 2012, 4:16 am #3

well sounds like the cops do not believe she was murdered or beaton up. It will be entresting too see how this comes out.

Anonymous
Anonymous

July 15th, 2012, 1:00 pm #4

Sounds like the LASD is feeding the media the same information they have been feeding them since the case was re-opened. Let's wait and see!.

Anonymous
Anonymous

July 15th, 2012, 3:39 pm #5

How naive are of the Wagner flag wavers? They actually believe that the LASD is going to give the media the details of the investigation. In January they had McSweeney alluding to the fact that the case was a done deal, ruled an accident. Of course, the Wagner flag wavers bought that. Several months later the death certificate was changed from "Accident" to "Undetermined". You'd think the Wagner flag wavers would learn from that experience that the LASD is not going to give the media details about the investigation and certainly will not tell the media that Robert Wagner is a suspect. The troll is still here posting the "Robert Wagner is not a suspect" BS that the media is being fed. Pathetic.

Anonymous
Anonymous

July 15th, 2012, 7:01 pm #6

Do you realize that you have posted this entire thread with almost believable response times between your replies ? You got it bad Mister . Lee61

Anonymous
Anonymous

July 15th, 2012, 8:34 pm #7

Yes, the most crucial part of police procedure is tipping off their prime suspect that he is a suspect.

Anonymous
Anonymous

July 15th, 2012, 8:40 pm #8

but these Wagbots are naive enough , and I'm being generous using that word, to believe that the LASD is going tell the media that Robert Wagner is a suspect.

Anonymous
Anonymous

July 17th, 2012, 5:43 am #9

I could care less about Rulli's book or Wagner. I'm just curious were this will end up sence I recall it being big news at the time. And I haven't read anywhere he is a suspect. Or that her death was misterious. And trust me both would be huge news. Her death is still a drowning. The fact of the matter is there still investigating. There trying exactly count for how she got in the water and for all her bruisses that's why the incunclusive. Let the police finish. People need to quit jumping to conclusions. What makes anyone think TMZ is lieing? Because they did not post an article that goes in Rulli's favor? You sure as hell believe Rulli news even if a trashy tabloid posts when it goes your way. So stop being a bunch of hate mongers and let the investigation take its course.

Anonymous
Anonymous

July 17th, 2012, 6:31 am #10

this is 30 yrs of he did vs. no he didn't

no one is saying anything that hasn't been said or suspect many many many times b4.

he's still responsible for whatever happened to her that night.

wagner is and always will be a murdering turd

Confirmation of reply: