River s girlfriends.

River s girlfriends.

December 9th, 2008, 12:00 pm #1

Who you think who deserved become the wife to River? Martha Plimpton or Samantha mathis? Me I think than Martha Plimpton was the best of his girlfriends and she deserved become his wife. I love Martha Plimpton. Unforunatly many fanes to River prefer samantha mathis! Me I prefer Martha. And you who you prefer Martha or Samantha?

Anonymous
Anonymous

December 10th, 2008, 1:46 pm #2

How do we know who 'deserved' to be his wife? who are we to say who he prefered? unless you knew any of the women personally? and what about Sue Solgot? she was with him the longest and he chose to live with her. oh, wait, she's not 'famous' so she couldnt have been good enough?
what a stupid question.

December 11th, 2008, 10:14 am #3

OH MY GODNESS!!!!!I HAVE NOTHING AGAINST SUZANNE SOLGOT!!!!IF HE WAS HAPPY WITH HER IS GOOD!!!!!ABOUT HIS GIRLFRIENDS WAS ONE SIMPLE QUESTION!!!!!

December 31st, 2008, 1:06 pm #4

Maybe than none have deserved become his wife after all!

January 14th, 2009, 1:57 am #5

OH MY GODNESS!!!!!I HAVE NOTHING AGAINST SUZANNE SOLGOT!!!!IF HE WAS HAPPY WITH HER IS GOOD!!!!!ABOUT HIS GIRLFRIENDS WAS ONE SIMPLE QUESTION!!!!!
well i have no problem with her eithier he was a good person and i asnt with him for to long it only lasted a couple of months

Anonymous
Anonymous

January 26th, 2009, 4:02 pm #6

I don't blame Samantha or Martha or Sue for River's death. He chose to do drugs. Christelle is totally obsessed over River Phoenix. She thinks he's some angel who was forced to take the drugs that killed him. She won't accept that it was his choice. She has a thing about Samantha Mathis. I know her from ATW. It actually got so bad that people were telling her to go away and leave the board because it was the same crap over and over. She was telling people she couldn't live without River and then she wouldn't post for ages scaring the people in to thinking she had done herself in. Christelle, you have to move on and live your own life and stop being so obsessed with River. You didnt even meet him. For all you know he could have been a jerk. Now before you start calling me names acting like a drama queen listen!: Martha and Sue broke up with him BECAUSE of his drug use. He wasn't able to stop taking the drugs. Sue was a warm and lovely person and Samantha was younger than River but she still cared about him. She didn't give him the drugs that night. Someone elese did. Who knows if they would have stayed together if he had lived. Probably not because when you are in a relationship with a drug addict its destructive to the other person too. Also if people dont want to get help you have to walk away from them. Sue was very level headed because she was older. She tried her best to help Riv but again he didn't want to give it up. Martha was his first love. They made a cute couple but their paths were going different ways. Maybe in 10 years time they might have found a way back to each other but who knows.

January 29th, 2009, 12:12 pm #7

You will called me crazy girl again because I adore too mutch River but think what you want! You don 't want understand than I was in one very important depression and than without River I should to be death today! I don't care what you think about me! Even if River take the drugs and than was his decision and so what????? He was not only one actor to hollywood who take the drugs!!!Many actors take the drugs to hollywood and when we know the sad childhood to River in the children of god I understand he haved need forget and he take something for forget his pain!!Called me crazy girl but I can't blame River have take the drugs even if I hurt and I miss him everyday I never blame him!!! And even if I have never met him I love him anyway!!!!! Many people love him without have met him!!!!! I m in love with River without have met him and so what????? And I don't like samantha mathis!!!!!!!Now think what you want I don't care! You don't understand me? And me I don't understand how some people can said than River is responsable of his death! He don't have killed himself!!!!!When we watch his last24 I just watch one time this documentary but his images stay in my head! River was so sad and so tired and the footage of dark blood was so hard with this bitch of judy davies who was so bad with him! He want play of his guitar to viper room and so only he have can play he lived again! But unfortunatly he can't play on the stage and he was so upset who have take something but why john frusciante have give him this tragic cocktail???? Even if River take the drugs since few years he don't deserved die like this!!!! I miss him everyday but I can't never judge him and never blame him! I love River completly with or without drugs. I don't understand why nobody have can help him more for stop the drugs because River have try stop the drugs he want stop the drugs. He was not stupid! He know than the drugs was dangerous but he have need forget something I understand him.I don't blame him even if I miss him and if I have never met him I love River forever. Nothing can change my love for him.God bless Rio.

River_Luv
River_Luv

January 29th, 2009, 7:31 pm #8

Christelle you keep repeating yourself. I didn't say you were crazy. As usual you dont read before you post. You just jump down other peoples throat and thats why you alienated the people in ATW and here. I know you were in a bad place but your obsession with River is unreal and worrying. Its kind of scary. You think he was some angel that didn't mean to take the drugs - you think i was bad mouthing him. I wasn't. To be honest I dont really care what you think anymore. I'm done talking to you, there's no point in responding to you - you dont listen to anyone else. You just get defensive and hostile. As someone else said you really need to get a life. Think what you like. I'm not going to bother with you anymore. You're boring me. He's dead move on. You started this whole bad mouthing Samantha on other boards and being hostile to other posters and they had enough of you. Now you're starting your boring antics on here. You need to get help.

January 30th, 2009, 11:04 am #9

YOU BORING ME TOO!!!!YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND MY LOVE FOR RIVER ANYWAY!!!!SO STOP LAUGH OF ME STOP TALK ABOUT ME!!!!

Anonymous
Anonymous

January 30th, 2009, 7:43 pm #10

Nobody's talking about you. Just relax and stop thinking the worst of everyone. You think you're the only one in the world who misses River. You're not so stop acting so childish. You're right I do find it hard to understand someone like you. Wallow in your self pity. Say what you like and think what you like. I don't care anymore. I'm done posting here and reading this rubbish. You have the whole board to yourself Christelle, enjoy it.

Confirmation of reply: