River Pheonix photo

River Pheonix photo

WetWilly
WetWilly

October 9th, 2004, 6:33 pm #1

I like the photos and I like this site for letting me see them.

RANDOM GIRL
RANDOM GIRL

October 17th, 2004, 6:57 am #2

i was just wondering why in gods name you would like seeing a dead corpse???Just curious ...um because thats a pretty serious thing to say, when someone says they like seeing dead bodies! Thats actually quite disturbing!

WetWilly
WetWilly

October 17th, 2004, 3:10 pm #3

It's actually not disturbing at all. I think you have a serious psychological issue if you can't handle seeing dead people. You might want to see a therapis about it.

Anonymous
Anonymous

October 19th, 2004, 1:56 am #4

Geesh, Wet Willy, how many photos of dead folks do you have lying around YOUR home? I'm sure that many and many a therapist (shockingly spelled wrong in your post) might like to speak with you about the afinity that you have for looking at corpses. This sounds like a pretty "Jeffrey Dahmeresque" past time to me. Do you think it's an accident that we don't keep corpses anywhere but in urns and cemeteries? Nope. Why? Because it is UNNATURAL. End of story.

Your ridiculous post reeks of sickness and perversion. But since you clearly lack the intelligence and human emotion to think clearly, I'm sure you're probably proud of that fact.

Heather
Heather

October 19th, 2004, 1:57 am #5

It's actually not disturbing at all. I think you have a serious psychological issue if you can't handle seeing dead people. You might want to see a therapis about it.
By the way, WW, Phoenix is spelled P-H-O-E-N-I-X for future reference. See my referral to your intelligence in my earlier post......

Anonymous
Anonymous

October 19th, 2004, 12:08 pm #6

People are losing the argument when they begin to criticize someone else's posting over mispellings and typos. That means they have no response or nothing better to say. Wet Willy wins this one.

Heather
Heather

October 20th, 2004, 12:56 am #7

Wow, Anon, I'm really coming across some statements of yours that I feel I need to take issue with tonight. I wasn't necessarily being critical about spelling (as I'm no pro myself), but I do think if you are going to say something negative or uncalled for about a young man who isn't even alive to defend himself, you should at least have the common courtesy to pay enough respect to him and spell his name correctly. That's all.

I don't feel that anyone on this message board is losing any arguments. I think the quality (and yes, not the spelling) of the posts speak for themselves.

Who Dat
Who Dat

October 21st, 2004, 12:22 pm #8

I like the photos and I like this site for letting me see them.
Just wante to give my opinion. I too think we should all have the right to look at the pictures if we want to. We should be able to see whatever we want.

Heather
Heather

November 2nd, 2004, 2:23 am #9

OK, Who Dat, well, the people in your neighborhood have all unanimously decided that they want to see you in a pic completely nude and in a Lady Godiva wig dancing to "I Feel Pretty". They allt hink that would be quite a sight to behold.

They even agree with you wholeheartedly. EVERYONE should get to see what they want...and that includes them. So be sure to have that photo snapped and taken to the photo developer and printer in plenty of time to distribute them flyer form to each and every house on your block. Don't worry if you can't manage it...you can simply post it on a website and let them check you out there. Fair is fair. Gotta love that First Amendment, aye Who Dat?

ICU
ICU

November 2nd, 2004, 3:20 am #10

Heather said: "...they want to see you in a pic completely nude and in a Lady Godiva wig dancing to "I Feel Pretty"."

I could have gone the rest of my life without that mental picture.

Not to mention the diet soda that let loose from my mouth to the keyboard when I read it.

Who Dat, please spare us the anguish and NOT do this. Ew.

Aaaaaaahahahahaha!

Oh wait - how bout this? Maybe Who Dat can dress up in a Tina Turner wig, neked except for the heels, singing "You better be good to me". Aaaaahahahaaha! Then Who Dat can dedicate "Private Dancer" to me, after Springsteens "Dancin' in the Dark" since I, of course, will be practicing my rusty moves in some dark corner of the world.

We're goin' to hell for that one. HEE!

Confirmation of reply: