"Ritzee" Has Got an IMDB Tale to Tell...

"Ritzee" Has Got an IMDB Tale to Tell...

anonymous
anonymous

August 6th, 2008, 11:55 am #1

And "Ritzee" is the handle of a woman who claims to have shared time in juvenile hall with Anissa in 1976 and states that Anissa despised her mother and called her a prostitute while they served time together.

Don't believe it?

See for yourself. Message boards. Internet Movie Database. Anissa Jones. "The saddest story ever".

Anonymous
Anonymous

August 7th, 2008, 3:40 am #2

A good one but Anissa Jones was neither in Juvenile hall or a juvenile in 1976.

Anonymous
Anonymous

August 7th, 2008, 3:43 am #3

Anissa Jones was in Juvi' in 1974. She wasn't even on probation in 1976.

Patrix
Patrix

August 7th, 2008, 5:57 pm #4

And "Ritzee" is the handle of a woman who claims to have shared time in juvenile hall with Anissa in 1976 and states that Anissa despised her mother and called her a prostitute while they served time together.

Don't believe it?

See for yourself. Message boards. Internet Movie Database. Anissa Jones. "The saddest story ever".
Care to share a link for everyone? (With no "Search" area, there are way too many threads to go through)

anonymous
anonymous

August 8th, 2008, 12:12 am #5

A good one but Anissa Jones was neither in Juvenile hall or a juvenile in 1976.
My mistake. She states they were in juvy in 1974, at age 16, and her mother charged her with assault and battery, and the judge threw the charge out of court. And it's a real good story. Real good. Real real good.

Mr. "Good One".

Anonymous
Anonymous

August 8th, 2008, 12:40 am #6

Care to share a link for everyone? (With no "Search" area, there are way too many threads to go through)
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0427490/boar ... d/52266161

Anonymous
Anonymous

August 8th, 2008, 11:33 am #7

My mistake. She states they were in juvy in 1974, at age 16, and her mother charged her with assault and battery, and the judge threw the charge out of court. And it's a real good story. Real good. Real real good.

Mr. "Good One".
Well the obvious, Anissa was in Eastlake Juvenile in 1974 after her father died. They (J.T. Allen and the private forum,) have files on her relocation to the Las Palmas facility complete with posts from a teacher of hers at that facility. After she refused to go either back home to her mom or to her father’s mother the Magistrate committed her. She was charged with runaway and shoplifting. She was 15 but looked much younger. By 16 she was out of detention. Never heard the one about her mother being a prostitute! Paul was charged with assault on his mother but she asked that the charges be dropped. I don’t know where you came up with 2004 or 2006, no date is mentioned anywhere. Butt will jump on it because it is Anti-Anissa’s mom. No not credible, you can forgive all the incorrect age, they separated the kids by age and Anissa was so small and vulnerable looking she went with the youngest offenders, the 16 year olds were segregated from that group except when they shared the day room (to watch TV) and then the staff kept a keen eye on them. Just another troll, good company for Butt tho’. IMDB's boards are dripping with 'wanna be'(s), we've had trouble with them before. Thanks for the access to the private files Mrs. Bell! Is it just me or does anyone else notice that they won’t defend Anissa either!

Anonymous
Anonymous

August 8th, 2008, 11:36 am #8

No not credible, you can forgive all (BUT)the incorrect age, they separated the kids by age and Anissa was so small and vulnerable looking she went with the youngest offenders...

Can you believe I left out the but! Must be Freudian!

Anonymous
Anonymous

August 8th, 2008, 11:54 am #9

Well the obvious, Anissa was in Eastlake Juvenile in 1974 after her father died. They (J.T. Allen and the private forum,) have files on her relocation to the Las Palmas facility complete with posts from a teacher of hers at that facility. After she refused to go either back home to her mom or to her father’s mother the Magistrate committed her. She was charged with runaway and shoplifting. She was 15 but looked much younger. By 16 she was out of detention. Never heard the one about her mother being a prostitute! Paul was charged with assault on his mother but she asked that the charges be dropped. I don’t know where you came up with 2004 or 2006, no date is mentioned anywhere. Butt will jump on it because it is Anti-Anissa’s mom. No not credible, you can forgive all the incorrect age, they separated the kids by age and Anissa was so small and vulnerable looking she went with the youngest offenders, the 16 year olds were segregated from that group except when they shared the day room (to watch TV) and then the staff kept a keen eye on them. Just another troll, good company for Butt tho’. IMDB's boards are dripping with 'wanna be'(s), we've had trouble with them before. Thanks for the access to the private files Mrs. Bell! Is it just me or does anyone else notice that they won’t defend Anissa either!
Whoops, was corrected by a lady named Angel. Anissa was out of lock up (or lock down) by 16 and some months, and off probation by 17. It's that 15 thing when her dad died that keeps biting my but. Brian said she was 13 when all this happened, but JSL said no later 15, tho' he tried to avoid contradicting Brian in public. So I'm stuck on that number. Butt thinks JSL is Brian. What do you guys think?

Anonymous
Anonymous

August 8th, 2008, 12:10 pm #10

Re: 'Butt thinks JSL is Brian. What do you guys think?'

Well most assume butt is a retard, so there you go! And how prey tell can I be sure you are not me!

A case could be made for Carla being EuGene from the Newhart show, and Betty might always have been a guy named Dick who was a famous saliva farmer!

Nah, butt's a retard.

Confirmation of reply: