REMEMBERING BRANDON TODAY

REMEMBERING BRANDON TODAY

Jane Collie
Jane Collie

March 31st, 2006, 10:15 am #1

Hi - Today being the 31 March I cannot believe that it is such a long time since Brandon left us. On other days like this, I have done something memorable, like had a Crow tattooed on my shoulder to forever remind me of Brandon. Today I can think of nothing like this but feel it necessary to reach out to all of you, like me, who are particularly remembering Brandon today; more than usual. Let's send out all of our love to him today, with extra strength, and hope that he feels it.
Jane xx

Night Fox
Night Fox

March 31st, 2006, 10:15 pm #2

I am a member of many different Brandon Lee fan sites and all are doing something different in remembrance of him this day. I make specialty candles like carved, prayer and so on. I made a special patchouil sandalwood candle for this day. At 12:30 am As I'm told by a friend who worked on the set was the time he was shot. I burned my candle did a prayer and meditated in hopes he would feel all our love from beyond. I kept the candle lit until 1:04pm today, one minute after his passing and extinguished the candle. Since the candle has a 60 hr burn time, it's no biggie for it to be lit for over 12 hours. I hope this is of some help to all of you who are Brandon Lee fan eternally. I love you, Brandon, and the light you brought to all of us while you were here. Forever your biggest fan, Night Fox

Confirmation of reply: