RE: Comment on Allen Koven getting breakfast

RE: Comment on Allen Koven getting breakfast

Knight Girl
Knight Girl

March 26th, 2009, 8:22 am #1

I just thought I'd make a comment regarding Allen Koven getting breakfast after partying on cocaine all night into the morning. It is not unusual to do that. Although cocaine can curb your appetite, it does not effect everyone that way. I'm just saying from experience. I've partied with cocaine through out the night into the morning many times in addition to alcohol (in moderation) and would usually always get hungry or eat during the time of partying or the next day. Everyone's body is different.

Anonymous
Anonymous

March 26th, 2009, 7:01 pm #2

Something to be proud of I am sure.

Anonymous
Anonymous

March 30th, 2009, 11:18 pm #3

I just thought I'd make a comment regarding Allen Koven getting breakfast after partying on cocaine all night into the morning. It is not unusual to do that. Although cocaine can curb your appetite, it does not effect everyone that way. I'm just saying from experience. I've partied with cocaine through out the night into the morning many times in addition to alcohol (in moderation) and would usually always get hungry or eat during the time of partying or the next day. Everyone's body is different.
I saw him a party last summer. Just as smug as always. For some sick reason I felt sorry for him. He was a smart ass as always. Did seem to have some shame but still I felt a little sorry for him

Anonymous
Anonymous

March 31st, 2009, 12:02 am #4

Why would he display "shame" at a party? Did someone bring up Anissa?

Is he still living in the PDR area? Don't post the address or street, just curious if he lives in the area.

Anonymous
Anonymous

March 31st, 2009, 4:59 pm #5

He and his wife Sandy were our neighbors when we rented in L.A. They have moved since. I would beware of false posts but it looks like you have already figured that out.

Butt Outt
Butt Outt

March 31st, 2009, 10:37 pm #6

I also was at the party last summer where Butch showed up without a Wife.. Hafe of our class was there. He was with DA and his wife. He sure had a lot of nerve showing his face. I for one brought Anissa right up to his face and said that she was a member of our family. He played word game with me after he said hi to me and I asked him who he was. Then when the host's brother told me that it was Butch I was in such shock that I could not believe the nerve of him being at a Del Rey party for a great friend. Like he thought he belonged there. We all sure had a lot to say after he left. Boy some things come as a surprise when you least expect it. He really got to me that night and I told him before he left no hard feelings. Butt why did I say it. He has never told me a thing of what went on. Not that I would believe a word out of his mouth. Yet Robyn Jones was there and guess what she was still white. Just the way she was in High School. Interesting isn't it.
Years later why show your AA self up at a local party. Then to come up to me and say do you remember me. I did not and did not know who he was. He had to play some guessing game and when I got who he was all the blood in my body moved.

Anonymous
Anonymous

April 1st, 2009, 2:25 am #7

"He sure had a lot of nerve showing his face."

He must have been invited by the host, or someone.

"I for one brought Anissa right up to his face and said that she was a member of our family."

I guess this was after you "guessed" who he was. Did he not know who you were? What did he say when you brought up the topic of Anissa?

Butt Outt
Butt Outt

April 1st, 2009, 6:36 am #8

Yes he knew who I was or why would he say hi to me and start the game of who he was.
I can only guess someone invited him or how would he know to be there a given isn't it.
He came alone and left alone. I went to the street to say no hard feeling but why I will never know.
I feel he must suffer bad and I guess that is why I said it to him.
Don't know what else to tell you.
Oh he said nothing about Anissa Why come to a Del Rey party when he was never a part of our circle of friends.
He is a game player and could have told me how he felt when I gave him the chance. Butt NO he did not say a word.

Anonymous
Anonymous

April 1st, 2009, 6:03 pm #9

So he came to a party, but you got no info and had nothing you can share. How convenient. Well at least you aren't talking about their sex lives, making up facts or people or making sick attacks. Your credibility was shot a long long time ago.

Not a problem however, the vast majority of folks here won't read your posts anymore.

Butt Outt
Butt Outt

April 1st, 2009, 10:33 pm #10

So what... What did your post have to offer. If you have nothing to say then keep you Crap and negative **** to your self. You who is the God oh mighty of what should be written can just Kiss my A** and I mean on your knees So take that and sit and spin on it.
Have fun

Confirmation of reply: