question about pics.

question about pics.

rachel
rachel

March 28th, 2005, 4:10 am #1

So there are pictures that George Lutz took? How can I find them? Is there a website?

wassim
wassim

April 14th, 2005, 10:50 am #2

i would die if i saw those pictures, i am so affraid of stuff like that its not even funny

brenda
brenda

April 22nd, 2005, 9:04 pm #3

i love to see the pictures. i think my sister would also freak out.

Jinsai
Jinsai

April 24th, 2005, 10:26 am #4

So there are pictures that George Lutz took? How can I find them? Is there a website?
I can't find the one of the thing staring out of the wall at the photographer... but I do have a copy of the one with the boy standing by the stairs.
His eyes are glowing white, and he looks exactly like John Matthew Defeo (one of the boys who was murdered in the house before the Lutz family moved in)
I haven't been able to find the images online either, but I uploaded that one onto this site here: http://www.echoingthesound.org/phpbbx/v ... 9&start=40

Alicia
Alicia

August 11th, 2005, 8:42 pm #5

i love to see the pictures. i think my sister would also freak out.
I've seen the photo of the little boy but I cannot find the other photo. Has anyone an idea of where to find it?

December 11th, 2005, 2:29 am #6

I can't find the one of the thing staring out of the wall at the photographer... but I do have a copy of the one with the boy standing by the stairs.
His eyes are glowing white, and he looks exactly like John Matthew Defeo (one of the boys who was murdered in the house before the Lutz family moved in)
I haven't been able to find the images online either, but I uploaded that one onto this site here: http://www.echoingthesound.org/phpbbx/v ... 9&start=40
what happened? I can't link on to the ghost pictures! Also....I read that George Lutz said he would sue ANYONE who posted those photos, so be careful.

gator
gator

December 16th, 2005, 7:44 am #7

i cAN'T LINK ONTO THEM EITHER

December 16th, 2005, 11:44 am #8

Why did so many people see the pix's, yet we both can't. Maybe it's true that George Lutz made everyone take the pix off of ALL websites?

And if these pix are suppose to look like the DeFeo children, then what supposedly spooked Ronnie Jr. into the murders?

I can't figure any of this out.

Confirmation of reply: