PDR

PDR

Anonymous
Anonymous

June 2nd, 2012, 11:37 pm #1

I was told some of Anissa and Paul's stuff went into the trash after the vultures ransacked the house.
I believe it was time for her to move on and she just walked away from the memories.
I was also told she pretty much lost her mind and was pretty much in left field when she died.
What a terrible family life that Anissa dealt with and it happens all the time in Hollywood a no talent actor or actress forces the kids into the Hollywood life.

Anonymous
Anonymous

June 3rd, 2012, 12:25 am #2

you are correct. Paula's family got rid of a tonne of stuff and then had a big argument over the distribution of money from the sale of the property. One of Anissa's (male) cousins planned to auction some stuff on ebay.

Anonymous
Anonymous

June 3rd, 2012, 12:29 am #3

Family is the first to carpet bag.

Anonymous
Anonymous

June 3rd, 2012, 12:34 am #4

Lebanese families carpet bag and start blood feuds that last decades over seemingly trivial matters. import people from elsewhere.

Anonymous
Anonymous

June 3rd, 2012, 12:37 am #5

Lebanese,German,Irish,Russian whatever there is good and bad in all families.

Anonymous
Anonymous

June 3rd, 2012, 12:43 am #6

Family is the first to carpet bag.
Anissa had a cousin who sold some of her family affair items to a thrift store.

Anonymous
Anonymous

June 3rd, 2012, 1:12 am #7

sorry nig-nog, but, no.. go play your x-box or something.

Bill Ratekin
Bill Ratekin

June 3rd, 2012, 4:20 am #8

I was told some of Anissa and Paul's stuff went into the trash after the vultures ransacked the house.
I believe it was time for her to move on and she just walked away from the memories.
I was also told she pretty much lost her mind and was pretty much in left field when she died.
What a terrible family life that Anissa dealt with and it happens all the time in Hollywood a no talent actor or actress forces the kids into the Hollywood life.
Hmmmmmmm!

Bill Ratekin

new york fan
new york fan

June 3rd, 2012, 4:49 am #9

Lebanese families carpet bag and start blood feuds that last decades over seemingly trivial matters. import people from elsewhere.
don't know much about middle-east history, but i believe lebanon and iraq were never organically grown, nor historically grown countries.

in the early 20th century when english and french imperialism were coming to an end, lebanon and iraq were arbitraly carved up as countries. diverse ethnic, religious, linguistic, and cultural groups, who had never wanted to be together and had been historiacally antogonistic to each other were forced by arbitrary decree to be united under one nation.

unless family feuds and family carpet bagging are common traits among all the semitic peoples and ethnic groups of arbitrarily created lebanon, i don't see how your assertion can be true.

Bill Ratekin
Bill Ratekin

June 5th, 2012, 2:05 pm #10

Hmmmmmmm!

Bill Ratekin
Paula new this would happen.

Bill Ratekin

Confirmation of reply: