Paula?

Paula?

Anonymous
Anonymous

March 17th, 2008, 7:25 am #1

Upon reading the other board, it sounds as if Paula has left her Rees Street home. Under what circumstances I'm not sure since most of the messages regarding this matter seem to come from "insiders".

Is she in Michigan? If so, why that location?
Is her nephew her official guardian and in charge of all of her affairs and assets? Does anyone have any way of knowing if Paula is being cared for properly? And what has happened to all of Anissa's belongings?

I remember hearing long ago (5 years maybe) that Paula was taking in a nephew who had just been released from prison. Is this the same nephew? And what was he in prison for?

If anyone can explain what happened, or what is going on, it would be much appreciated.

Prayers for Paula Jones

Anonymous
Anonymous

March 17th, 2008, 7:42 pm #2

The other forum has the people that know and will respond. Here they will let silence have you, or the three 'friends' will lie to you. Enjoy!

S
S

March 18th, 2008, 2:48 am #3

Where can we find the other forum to read these posts?

Anonymous
Anonymous

March 18th, 2008, 5:45 am #4

Anonymous
Anonymous

March 18th, 2008, 5:48 am #5

Where can we find the other forum to read these posts?
They're not THAT great at responding to questions.  Only the ones they deem suitable for an answer. And there are not many people who are knowledgeable or willing to share what they do know. But here's the link:
http://www.quicktopic.com/39/H/xkq38Nqee92ps

Good luck.  They're discussing the Manson family at the moment.

Anonymous
Anonymous

March 18th, 2008, 9:14 pm #6

Sounds like one of the people that are banned over there for lying or disrespect. The Manson runaway posts involve Westchester graduates Krenwinkel and Fromme and was brought up by a poster who was treated with respect and his questions answered fairly thoroughly. All in all a fair effort (unless you are a terrorist.)

Anonymous
Anonymous

March 19th, 2008, 1:12 am #7

Upon reading the other board, it sounds as if Paula has left her Rees Street home. Under what circumstances I'm not sure since most of the messages regarding this matter seem to come from "insiders".

Is her nephew her official guardian and in charge of all of her affairs and assets? Does anyone have any way of knowing if Paula is being cared for properly? And what has happened to all of Anissa's belongings?

I remember hearing long ago (5 years maybe) that Paula was taking in a nephew who had just been released from prison. Is this the same nephew? And what was he in prison for?

If anyone can explain what happened, or what is going on, it would be much appreciated.

Prayers for Paula Jones
yes she is gone. Her car is still parked in the driveway.

Anonymous
Anonymous

March 19th, 2008, 5:06 am #8

sad life all up.. a shame.

Anonymous
Anonymous

March 19th, 2008, 8:09 am #9

yes she is gone. Her car is still parked in the driveway.
Where is she?

Butt Outt
Butt Outt

March 19th, 2008, 4:45 pm #10

Prayers for Paula Jones
Well everyone it is true. It really needed to be done. I told everyone when the put up the Iron Gated Door to keep her in and was called all kinds of names. They said I was a lier. The best was my IP# was from a different state. My message called disrespectful. But yes I tried to tell you. Maybe now you know I am not full of crap. I told you yet I was erased. So JSL said she was being well taken care of. I said she was found out in the neighborhood nude and they had to gate her in. I was called a lier and told my IP was from another state. Now you know it is true. I told you hers nephew sold the other building once again called a lier. Or was it a Bold faced lier. Now you see what happen when one person is set up as god and the other called names. Maybe a I'm not the person that has been filling your minds with BS.

Confirmation of reply: