Out him!

Out him!

Anonymous
Anonymous

October 3rd, 2011, 12:03 am #1

Let's discuss RJ's male affairs.
He either outed, told personal storied on and screwed everyone either six feet under ground or too close to it to care.
When is it his turn?
Let's talk about his affairs.
Watch how quickly the cowards from both sides clam up.

Anonymous
Anonymous

October 3rd, 2011, 12:05 am #2

No one gives a flying fig about Wagner's sexuality and this has been stated ad naseum. Another smokescreen to try to derail today's conversation and then accuse us of being haters. No sale.

Anonymous
Anonymous

October 3rd, 2011, 12:06 am #3

sorry, meant nauseum.

Anonymous
Anonymous

October 3rd, 2011, 12:09 am #4

No one gives a flying fig about Wagner's sexuality and this has been stated ad naseum. Another smokescreen to try to derail today's conversation and then accuse us of being haters. No sale.
Exactly! The stupid troll is using this to change the subject. Original!

Anonymous
Anonymous

October 3rd, 2011, 12:19 am #5

Wagner and his late dog Larry were lovers. It went on for years. Jill looked the other way but she knew, she saw the glances they exchanged.

Anonymous
Anonymous

October 3rd, 2011, 12:42 am #6

I don't think the OP is straying from the subject at all. I think it is a vadid statement. There has been talk for years about Wagner's dalliances with men.
I find it pivotal to the discussions of life in the Natalie Wood and Robert Wagner world.
Are you afraid to discuss it like adults?

Anonymous
Anonymous

October 3rd, 2011, 12:54 am #7

Since you are the OP I guess you can discuss this post with authority. The discussion is about Natalie's death not her sex life or Wagner's. It is even less than relevant to anything we are discussing. You do not have a "valid" point nor are you a qualifying adult to discuss anything. Natalie did not die because Wagner is gay/bisexual/straight. She died because he is a narcisstic sociopath. End of story. You already knew that, didn't you? When the heck is your wife coming home?!!

Anonymous
Anonymous

October 3rd, 2011, 2:04 am #8

You are wrong but believe whatever you want. If I was Jocko the homophobic macho man, RJ's sexual dalliances with members of the same sex would be the last thing I would bring up. Use you head and stop hating him so much that you can't see anything but your hate.

Anonymous
Anonymous

October 3rd, 2011, 2:11 am #9

If anyone was hating him, they would be smacking their lips about delving into his sex life and any scandals that he may have been caught in. As you can see, you are getting no takers (unless you now dummy up some phony posts in your favor). NO ONE CARES. You are a troll whether you are Jocko are not.

Anonymous
Anonymous

October 3rd, 2011, 10:11 am #10

Troll calling the troll out?

Confirmation of reply: