Oprah is here!

Oprah is here!

GNGS fan
GNGS fan

October 22nd, 2009, 5:48 pm #1

http://www.oprah.com/community/thread/117606

You don't get on this page easily (see link above). It's all monitored by the Oprah staff. They choose "special" comments and feature them. GNGS got featured. Someone tried to downplay this attribute to Rulli, even at her blog, and good for Rulli for deleting it. The trolls won't win this one. Most people see and know what's right in this case, and here is some more evidence of it. New people will be reading these things at Oprah's blog. Millions read Oprah. She is wonderful for ALLOWING this. Remember, it MUST BE ALLOWED!

Anonymous
Anonymous

October 22nd, 2009, 6:06 pm #2

Yes, the serious people, the big guns, the kings and gueens, the GIANTS, are starting to take notice of the "little book that could" ...

there's a line in Rulli's book that really got to me, when she says, "sometimes it takes a nobody"

Did she hurt herself with that statement? No! The "somebodies" -- the biggest somebodies in the world are taking notice of what a nobody believed could happen. Yes, people like Seinfeld, Oprah and Ann Rule, are noticing. Hell, SEARS is selling the book now! Rulli did a great job. Many more giants will see it, too. Natalie will not be left alone until she can truly rest in peace.

Anonymous
Anonymous

October 22nd, 2009, 6:08 pm #3

Queens (sorry about the error above) (smile...but it's ok for the gueens, too!)

Anonymous
Anonymous

October 22nd, 2009, 6:39 pm #4

The only people misspelled words bother are the trolls. Don't worry about it. They have no facts so they latch onto errors in text. You're fine. We get what you are saying, and we're happy this book is recieving this kind of acceptance, too. Ann Rule is no joke. True Crime and Ann Rule are synonymous. It's a breakthrough for a book everyone is afraid of. God only knows why. We have a Scott Peterson who's an actor, and a bad one at that! Scott Peterson's facial expression, ironically, always reminded me of his bad acting.

Anonymous
Anonymous

October 22nd, 2009, 6:40 pm #5

lol, I misspelled receiving above!

Ramona Gardens Park
Ramona Gardens Park

October 22nd, 2009, 6:41 pm #6

Queens (sorry about the error above) (smile...but it's ok for the gueens, too!)
FACT: Nothing and no one gets on Oprah's talk show, her magazine or her web site without her approval. The Goodbye Natalie Goodbye Splendor page on her web site was given the green light by her or it would NOT be there.
Ann Rule and now a page from Oprah's web site. Not too shabby for a **"nobody" like Rulli!

<i></i> "nobody"- her description of herself, not mine.

Anonymous
Anonymous

October 22nd, 2009, 7:05 pm #7

http://www.oprah.com/community/thread/117606

You don't get on this page easily (see link above). It's all monitored by the Oprah staff. They choose "special" comments and feature them. GNGS got featured. Someone tried to downplay this attribute to Rulli, even at her blog, and good for Rulli for deleting it. The trolls won't win this one. Most people see and know what's right in this case, and here is some more evidence of it. New people will be reading these things at Oprah's blog. Millions read Oprah. She is wonderful for ALLOWING this. Remember, it MUST BE ALLOWED!
It is monitored by Oprah's staff but it must go through Oprah for final approval or it does not fly. She has been known to sit in a meeting and all her assistants are gung ho over something and after hearing them out she is not impressed. When she says No it is No and that is the end of discussion.
This GNGS page had to go by her for final approval.

Anonymous
Anonymous

October 22nd, 2009, 8:50 pm #8

It's a GOOD start! A real good start, showing that the info in GNGS is being taken seriously.

Anonymous
Anonymous

October 22nd, 2009, 9:06 pm #9

Yes, the serious people, the big guns, the kings and gueens, the GIANTS, are starting to take notice of the "little book that could" ...

there's a line in Rulli's book that really got to me, when she says, "sometimes it takes a nobody"

Did she hurt herself with that statement? No! The "somebodies" -- the biggest somebodies in the world are taking notice of what a nobody believed could happen. Yes, people like Seinfeld, Oprah and Ann Rule, are noticing. Hell, SEARS is selling the book now! Rulli did a great job. Many more giants will see it, too. Natalie will not be left alone until she can truly rest in peace.
It would not have appeared without Oprah's OK. There is no question about that.

Anonymous
Anonymous

October 22nd, 2009, 9:15 pm #10

It's a GOOD start! A real good start, showing that the info in GNGS is being taken seriously.
Next up the show! That is so cool. Wouldnt it be awesome if Oprah can get the whole cast on there including Walken? It is not impossible Presidents come when Oprah asks1

Confirmation of reply: