Observation

Observation

KMB
KMB

October 20th, 2009, 12:00 am #1

I saw the Inside Edition show. There was almost a touch of subliminal suggestion with it: when they showed Lana saying "I'm angry and saddened" they made it at first seem as if she were angry about the book. That pissed me off. If it was deliberate to present her comment this way, I'm sure it wouldn't hurt the book as controversy breeds interest, but then on their news page about the show, they (Inside Edition) take it upon themselves to say that Lana blames no one. She certainly didn't sound like that in the interview where she says she's angry and sad and that she's never known Davern to lie. Also in their promo at their site, they don't mention one word that they also interviewed Davern.
My Conclusion: The media WANTS to do something with this story but they haven't grown the smarts yet on how to do it right. Obviously, they would've shown nothing if they were against the book (they held that full shot of the book up there long enough!) but I think they should get a little braver. Anyone?

701 Stone Canyon Road
701 Stone Canyon Road

October 20th, 2009, 12:33 am #2

I saw the interview and I agree with you but when she said she was angry I didn't think of GNGS I immediately thought of the anger she still must feel to this day over the tragedy and also over RJ actions over the years. It always seems that he never talks about Natalie unless there is something in it for him. He never honors her career or life in any way other than in conjunction with his and I'm sorry to say, I feel the same way about Natalie's daughters.
I think Lana might feel this way too and I'm sure in the recesses of her mind she has always wondered...
I will say no more and you may draw your own conclusion on finishing my last sentence.

Anonymous
Anonymous

October 20th, 2009, 1:32 am #3

She needs to go all Fred Goldman on him. A civil suit will tell the tale. You have to answer questions in a civil suit. The publicity would make him a shunned man. He would be like O.J. I know its not prison but its better then nothing anyway. He has been SO mean to her. In his book he made her sound like a total freak and even said she abused her mom.

Anonymous
Anonymous

October 20th, 2009, 1:47 am #4

Which she did.

Anonymous
Anonymous

October 20th, 2009, 1:48 am #5

I saw the interview and I agree with you but when she said she was angry I didn't think of GNGS I immediately thought of the anger she still must feel to this day over the tragedy and also over RJ actions over the years. It always seems that he never talks about Natalie unless there is something in it for him. He never honors her career or life in any way other than in conjunction with his and I'm sorry to say, I feel the same way about Natalie's daughters.
I think Lana might feel this way too and I'm sure in the recesses of her mind she has always wondered...
I will say no more and you may draw your own conclusion on finishing my last sentence.
Was that your "last word on Wood?"

Anonymous
Anonymous

October 20th, 2009, 2:01 am #6

Which she did.
She did not abuse her mother.

Anonymous
Anonymous

October 20th, 2009, 2:33 am #7

Which she did.
She did? You mean that was true? How would anyone know that about her and her mom? She looks like a nice sad lady on tv. I think it was just an ugly thing that Wagner said to make her look bad, you know like dont listen to anything she says especially about me or Natalie because she is so evil she abuses little old ladies. But how would he know? And if he did know how come he didnt do anything

Anonymous
Anonymous

October 20th, 2009, 6:45 am #8

Good point. If he knew she abused her mother: why didn't he do anything, or why didn't the girls do anything? Mud was their grandmother and they rarely went to see her or didn't even go to her funeral. How sad! I feel he brainwashed those girls.

Anonymous
Anonymous

October 20th, 2009, 11:21 am #9

Was that your "last word on Wood?"
I will post around the troll response and add, the tales around Hollywood are, Lana Wood was very good to her Mother and stayed by her side right up to Maria's last breath. Lana Wood may not be everyone's cup of tea but she never abused her Mother.

Anonymous
Anonymous

October 20th, 2009, 4:15 pm #10

Thats what I thought, I mean she runs an animal rescue organization and people that do that are kind. Wagner should be sued by her if for nothing else saying she hurt her mom. Poor lady she cant catch a break and Wagner lives off Natalies money.

Confirmation of reply: