news

news

jocelyne
jocelyne

January 28th, 2008, 3:39 pm #1

Is there any new news on Natalie and her twin? A question for Michael. What do you think about this? I read you do alot of research, could you research this for us?

Anonymous
Anonymous

January 28th, 2008, 4:34 pm #2

ONLY AN IDIOT WITHOUT A BRAIN IN THEIR HEAD WOULD BELIEVE THAT STORY. I CAN'T BELIEVE HOW STUPID YOU PEOPLE ARE.

Anonymous
Anonymous

January 28th, 2008, 10:43 pm #3

It just goes to show you, some people will believe anything if it's posted on the Internet.

Anonymous
Anonymous

January 29th, 2008, 12:01 am #4

ONLY SOMEONE WITH LIMITED INTELLIGENCE WOULD GIVE THAT A SECOND THOUGHT.

January 29th, 2008, 1:43 am #5

Is there any new news on Natalie and her twin? A question for Michael. What do you think about this? I read you do alot of research, could you research this for us?
I believe she was talking to me.

Hi, Jocelyne, welcome to the forum! Well, thank you for your kind words and interest. I would have to agree with Maryanne that it would be impossible for a mother to give birth to two babies in two different countries on the same day. If that's true, then that fact should eliminate this possiblity, and immediately end the discussion.

+Michael

Chris
Chris

January 29th, 2008, 9:58 am #6

Jocelyne, who are you? French, or with French roots? Jocelyne is a French first name not very use in fact,and i'm surprise to see it wore by a woman who lives somewhere else

jocelyne
jocelyne

January 29th, 2008, 4:33 pm #7

I believe she was talking to me.

Hi, Jocelyne, welcome to the forum! Well, thank you for your kind words and interest. I would have to agree with Maryanne that it would be impossible for a mother to give birth to two babies in two different countries on the same day. If that's true, then that fact should eliminate this possiblity, and immediately end the discussion.

+Michael
Hi Michael, I am not new to this site I have post many of times, just not lately. The person who posted the information on Natalie's twin did not say the babies were born in two different countries. I wish you could read the posts but they were deleted. Research it if possible and share your findings with us.

Anonymous
Anonymous

January 29th, 2008, 10:33 pm #8

But how could they NOT be born it two different countries? They were both born on July 20, 1938 - Natalie in the US and Diana in England. What, did the mother have one baby in one country, hold off her labor, get on a plane and fly to the other country and give birth to the second baby? It's an impossibility and not even worth discussing.

January 29th, 2008, 11:10 pm #9

Hi Michael, I am not new to this site I have post many of times, just not lately. The person who posted the information on Natalie's twin did not say the babies were born in two different countries. I wish you could read the posts but they were deleted. Research it if possible and share your findings with us.
I'm too busy with other stuff to research, but just look at where that Rigg woman was born. If is wasn't in Santa Rosa, CA on the same day as Natalie, then it's not possible.

January 29th, 2008, 11:11 pm #10

By the way, I love your name, Jocelyne! Are you cute, young, and single?

(LOL)

Confirmation of reply: