News Flash!!

News Flash!!

MaryAnne
MaryAnne

February 29th, 2012, 10:11 pm #1

I just heard on CNN that they are linking the Black Dahlia murder to Natalie Wood's drowning!

I was watching my tv on the edge of the tub while taking a bath when I heard this. I sure hope my tv doesn't accidentally fall in. I have no money to buy a new one.

MaryAnne
MaryAnne

February 29th, 2012, 10:14 pm #2

Now it's time to plug in my new dvd player. I'm having a really hard time since my hands are still wet from my bath.

I keep feeling these little jolts. I hope there's not something wrong with my dvd player.

Anonymous
Anonymous

February 29th, 2012, 10:18 pm #3

I don't know if there is anything wrong with your DVD player, but there is most definitely something wrong with you. You've got to stay out of the cooking sherry.

Anonymous
Anonymous

February 29th, 2012, 10:20 pm #4

I'm getting so much done today. Next I cleaned out the toaster. That butter knife I kept jamming in it to clear the crumbs out sure made me feel weird.

MaryAnne
MaryAnne

February 29th, 2012, 10:23 pm #5

My dryer isn't working so I dried my dish towels in the oven.

MaryAnne
MaryAnne

February 29th, 2012, 10:39 pm #6

Whats the difference between a rectal and an oral thermometer?

The taste.

Don
Don

March 1st, 2012, 12:06 am #7

Of course you would know the answer to that one. You have licked enough of them.

MaryAnne
MaryAnne

March 1st, 2012, 2:45 pm #8

Um I didn't know there were two different thermometers. I just use the same one.

MaryAnne
MaryAnne

March 1st, 2012, 2:47 pm #9

I need a new smoke alarm now. When I was drying my towels in the oven, that stupid thing wouldn't stop beeping.

I finally had to get my broom and knock the batteries out to stop it.

MaryAnne
MaryAnne

March 1st, 2012, 4:18 pm #10

I'm watching my favorite show again Mary Poppins. Last week I took my umbrella up on the roof and jumped off. I thought the umbrella would carry me safely to the ground.

I have a sprained ankle.

Confirmation of reply: