News Flash!!

MaryAnne
MaryAnne

April 3rd, 2012, 2:58 pm #61

I went to the avm last night and some man came up and told me how pretty I was. Then he axed me what my socially secure digits were. I axed him what are digits? I figgered he was from a forin county. He said they were numbers and his job was to make sure everone put there right avm and socially secure numbers in the correct way. So he helped me check as I gave him all my numbers. What a nice man.
Thank goodness those railroad tracks make sounds when the train is coming otherwise I wouldn't have known to stop.

Don
Don

April 3rd, 2012, 3:17 pm #62

I went to the avm last night and some man came up and told me how pretty I was. Then he axed me what my socially secure digits were. I axed him what are digits? I figgered he was from a forin county. He said they were numbers and his job was to make sure everone put there right avm and socially secure numbers in the correct way. So he helped me check as I gave him all my numbers. What a nice man.
Still playing with yourself,huh ? Imbecile .

MaryAnne
MaryAnne

April 3rd, 2012, 3:56 pm #63

My computer has a virus and I don't want to catch it. I hate being sick.

MaryAnne
MaryAnne

April 3rd, 2012, 4:35 pm #64

Help! A red light came on in my car and said to check engine. What does that mean and what is an engine?

MaryAnne
MaryAnne

April 3rd, 2012, 4:46 pm #65

OJ never killed no one. It was Jason.

MaryAnne
MaryAnne

April 3rd, 2012, 4:47 pm #66

Where in the world is this at? In the trunk?

MaryAnne
MaryAnne

April 4th, 2012, 2:12 pm #67

Whelp still looking. Can't someone help me? Don looked by the nuffler and in the trunk but no luck.

MaryAnne
MaryAnne

April 4th, 2012, 2:16 pm #68

I found where the windfield stuff goes. That was hard to fit in that little hole on the side of the car. I'm smart tho and got it in there but nothing happens when I turn on the windfield wipers.

DON'S GOOD TWIN
DON'S GOOD TWIN

April 4th, 2012, 2:46 pm #69

Don and Maryann are just two more of Jocko's sock puppets.
He has been drinking steadily since he was fired and the wife threw him to the curb.

MaryAnne
MaryAnne

April 4th, 2012, 3:41 pm #70

I didn't know you're supposed to feed fish. I have no more fish.

Confirmation of reply: