New Thread for Match with Ms "reasonable"

New Thread for Match with Ms "reasonable"

DC
DC

March 26th, 2009, 12:17 am #1

What you are trying to do, "Reasonable VOice" from the Jeena thread....is to make intelligent people feel that they are stupid for suspecting your boy Wagner of having a hand in his wife's death. There are people like you who thought OJ Simpson and Robert Blake are innocent too, just because a court said so. Yes, legally, they are declared "not guilty" in a criminal court, but it doesn't mean they didn't kill their wives. Just because a few cops let Natalie's bizarre death slip through the cracks, does not mean that it was definitely an accident. If you heard the facts -- the truth about what happened that night -- you might reconsider your thinking. You are the kind of person who thinks a celebrity is truthful for the sake of celebrity. You do not know the facts. Stop calling people morons. It only shows how desperate you are.

DC
DC

March 26th, 2009, 12:19 am #2

I will respond in new thread

Right, I'm a Wagner fanbot. Whatever.

Meanwhile, back to the topic at hand.

Publicly held accountable? I don't even know what that means, but I'll take a stab anyway (it's a slow night).

It has been almost 28 years since Natalie Wood died. If the "public" believed that Wagner (or any of the men on board, for that matter) had something to do with her death, you would have seen them all shunned (Exhibit A: OJ Simpson. Exhibit B: Robert Blake. When was the last time either of them were in a movie? Honored by Hollywood with something like a star on the walk of fame? Interviewed on a network show?). Sorry, if they haven't been shunned in 28 years, it ain't gonna happen. But you go right on wishing for it. Maybe if you click your heels, it'll come true!

Look, if you "feel" that a crime was committed, charges should be filed and a conviction secured. But here's the catch - and it's a biggie - in order to do that, you need evidence. You have none. You have suppositions and theories. Guess what, Perry Mason, that ain't enough in a court of law.

Anonymous
Anonymous

March 26th, 2009, 12:30 am #3

Except you pasted my message under your name...smooth move. LOL

Anonymous
Anonymous

March 26th, 2009, 12:33 am #4

I will respond in new thread

Right, I'm a Wagner fanbot. Whatever.

Meanwhile, back to the topic at hand.

Publicly held accountable? I don't even know what that means, but I'll take a stab anyway (it's a slow night).

It has been almost 28 years since Natalie Wood died. If the "public" believed that Wagner (or any of the men on board, for that matter) had something to do with her death, you would have seen them all shunned (Exhibit A: OJ Simpson. Exhibit B: Robert Blake. When was the last time either of them were in a movie? Honored by Hollywood with something like a star on the walk of fame? Interviewed on a network show?). Sorry, if they haven't been shunned in 28 years, it ain't gonna happen. But you go right on wishing for it. Maybe if you click your heels, it'll come true!

Look, if you "feel" that a crime was committed, charges should be filed and a conviction secured. But here's the catch - and it's a biggie - in order to do that, you need evidence. You have none. You have suppositions and theories. Guess what, Perry Mason, that ain't enough in a court of law.
Mickey Mouse has a Star on the Walk of Fame. Hollywood does not choose who gets a star. Fans choose. Most celebrities have a Star. Big Bird has a Star. A Star on the Walk of Fame is not an indication of Hollywood's admiration. There are people we have never heard of who have stars. Now, if you want to discuss a sign of admiration by one's peers, an Oscar Nomination would be one. That is telling of admiration and respect of Hollywood and your fellow actors, not a Star on the Walk of Fame. Wagner has never been nominated for an Oscar.

Anonymous
Anonymous

March 26th, 2009, 12:34 am #5

What you are trying to do, "Reasonable VOice" from the Jeena thread....is to make intelligent people feel that they are stupid for suspecting your boy Wagner of having a hand in his wife's death. There are people like you who thought OJ Simpson and Robert Blake are innocent too, just because a court said so. Yes, legally, they are declared "not guilty" in a criminal court, but it doesn't mean they didn't kill their wives. Just because a few cops let Natalie's bizarre death slip through the cracks, does not mean that it was definitely an accident. If you heard the facts -- the truth about what happened that night -- you might reconsider your thinking. You are the kind of person who thinks a celebrity is truthful for the sake of celebrity. You do not know the facts. Stop calling people morons. It only shows how desperate you are.
I'm not defending anyone. I'm pointing out the fact that you have no EVIDENCE. Why is this so hard to understand?

Jeez, and you wonder why I used the word "moron"....

Secondly, my point about OJ and Robert Blake was in response to you talking about Wagner being shunned by the public (and presumably Hollywood). If it hasn't happened yet, it won't happen. It has, however, happened to OJ and Robert Blake, even though neither was convicted. If people believe Wagner had a hand in Natalie Wood's death, the same treatment would be given to him.

End of discussion.

DC
DC

March 26th, 2009, 12:36 am #6

Mickey Mouse has a Star on the Walk of Fame. Hollywood does not choose who gets a star. Fans choose. Most celebrities have a Star. Big Bird has a Star. A Star on the Walk of Fame is not an indication of Hollywood's admiration. There are people we have never heard of who have stars. Now, if you want to discuss a sign of admiration by one's peers, an Oscar Nomination would be one. That is telling of admiration and respect of Hollywood and your fellow actors, not a Star on the Walk of Fame. Wagner has never been nominated for an Oscar.
Wagner is not a bonafide actor...never has been, but he plays one in his book. I'm not going to argue with Reasonable Voice much longer. I know the past and the future. She doesn't. Oh well.

Anonymous
Anonymous

March 26th, 2009, 12:37 am #7

Yes, I'm familiar with how the process works. But if a person is nominated, they can be denied by the committee. Didn't happen in Wagner's case. Which further proves my point. If Hollywood was shunning him, his name would have been denied.

Try nominating OJ and see what happens.

Anonymous
Anonymous

March 26th, 2009, 12:38 am #8

Wagner is not a bonafide actor...never has been, but he plays one in his book. I'm not going to argue with Reasonable Voice much longer. I know the past and the future. She doesn't. Oh well.
And Wagner's acting credentials add to this discussion how??

DC
DC

March 26th, 2009, 2:37 am #9

I'm not defending anyone. I'm pointing out the fact that you have no EVIDENCE. Why is this so hard to understand?

Jeez, and you wonder why I used the word "moron"....

Secondly, my point about OJ and Robert Blake was in response to you talking about Wagner being shunned by the public (and presumably Hollywood). If it hasn't happened yet, it won't happen. It has, however, happened to OJ and Robert Blake, even though neither was convicted. If people believe Wagner had a hand in Natalie Wood's death, the same treatment would be given to him.

End of discussion.
Sorry, you don't call the end of discussion. Wagner has been able to pull off his little charade with his colleagues and in his industry, but not with the predominent public. Ask anyone anywhere (in public) what they think about Natalie's death. They will tell you something is fishy. With a portion of the public, his book has spun things in his favor, but his days are numbered. He is not the final word with his lies. Soon, he will be the next OJ and/or the next Robert Blake. You keep telling me I don't have any evidence. I keep telling you that I do. Am I a moron because I am informed? You are the one with no evidence. It's just a matter of time. In fact, there is no end to this subject matter. The discussion, for your information, is just beginning. Like I said, I know the past and I also know the future. You don't.

Anonymous
Anonymous

March 26th, 2009, 2:51 am #10

Sorry, you don't call the end of discussion. WHAT? IS THAT A RULE IN THE OFFICAL INTERNET MESSAGE BOARD HANDBOOK? GUESS I MISSED GETTING MY COPY. EITHER WAY, I'VE MADE MY POINTS. AGAIN, AND AGAIN, AND AGAIN...WHETHER YOU UNDERSTAND THEM OR NOT, THEY WILL LIVE HERE FOREVER TO COUNTER YOUR ARGUMENTS.

Wagner has been able to pull off his little charade with his colleagues and in his industry, but not with the predominent public. Ask anyone anywhere (in public) what they think about Natalie's death. They will tell you something is fishy. With a portion of the public, his book has spun things in his favor, but his days are numbered. He is not the final word with his lies. Soon, he will be the next OJ and/or the next Robert Blake. SURE, WHATEVER. GUESS THAT'S WHY HE'S SO SHUNNED. GUESS THAT'S WHY NO ONE WANTED TO INTERVIEW HIM WHEN HE WAS PROMOTING HIS BOOK. GUESS THAT'S WHY NO ONE SHOWED UP AT HIS BOOK SIGNINGS. GUESS THAT'S WHY PRODUCERS ARE STILL HIRING HIM.

You keep telling me I don't have any evidence. I keep telling you that I do.
THEN PRODUCE IT. AND I MEAN EVIDENCE. HARD EVIDENCE. EVIDENCE THAT WOULD HOLD UP IN COURT. NOT "FEELINGS" OR "THEORIES" OR "SUPPOSITIONS". EVIDENCE.

Am I a moron because I am informed? NO. YOU'RE A MORON BECAUSE YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND THAT THE MEANING OF MY POSTS IS TO POINT OUT THAT YOU HAVE NO EVIDENCE, NOT TO DEFEND WALKEN, WAGNER, OR DAVERN.

You are the one with no evidence. I DON'T NEED EVIDENCE. I'M NOT THE ONE ACCUSING SOMEONE OF A CRIME. DO YOU UNDERSTAND HOW THE CRIMINAL JUSTICE SYSTEM WORKS IN THE UNITED STATES? THE BURDEN OF PROOF IS ON YOU - THE ACCUSER (OR ACCUSOR, IF YOU PREFER THAT SPELLING).

It's just a matter of time. In fact, there is no end to this subject matter. The discussion, for your information, is just beginning. Like I said, I know the past and I also know the future. You don't. YOU KNOW THE FUTURE? NO KIDDING? THEN TELL US TOMORROW'S WINNING LOTTERY NUMBERS, OH WISE ONE.

Confirmation of reply: