New BS by BO

New BS by BO

Butt Outt
Butt Outt

April 8th, 2008, 3:17 pm #1

"I don't think Anissa had a will, but I may be wrong about that."
I remember him saying that he found a will.
I also remember him saying she left her grandmother nothing in her will.
I remember some women saying Paul filled the will later. ( I knew that was not true)
I remember Brian saying she left her friends money and not her Grandmother.
Now there was no will. Go Figure.

Anonymous
Anonymous

April 8th, 2008, 6:00 pm #2

I remember when you were an asshole that no one listened to. Oh... yeah... I mean still!

Three posts with the new moderator and already your bounced over there, smart!

Anonymous
Anonymous

April 8th, 2008, 10:09 pm #3

"I don't think Anissa had a will, but I may be wrong about that."
I remember him saying that he found a will.
I also remember him saying she left her grandmother nothing in her will.
I remember some women saying Paul filled the will later. ( I knew that was not true)
I remember Brian saying she left her friends money and not her Grandmother.
Now there was no will. Go Figure.
I remember him saying he read her will.

Anonymous
Anonymous

April 8th, 2008, 10:33 pm #4

Me too. And I remember Brian saying that Granny was left out of the will with something that read like "you have all you need, so I'm leaving you nothing".

Butt-Out, just ignore your detractors.

Anonymous
Anonymous

April 8th, 2008, 11:02 pm #5

I remember Brian saying that too, but you'll never hang that on him in the Quick Topic forum. Sandy on the other hand was more tongue in cheek about Paul 'coming up' with a will of sorts that the judge accepted, insinuating that it was more creative writing on Paul's part. Sandy had a large amount of info that proved Brian wrong, but she didn't make it public, Ashworth would have crucified her. Either way, they have a file of court documents over at the private forum that includes the final judgment on her estate (I've seen the index) which was done too quickly for it to have been in probate. But they would NEVER release anything to a slimebag like butt.

Anonymous
Anonymous

April 8th, 2008, 11:37 pm #6

The way Brian always explained it was that Anissa was asked to draft a will shortly before she came into her money (18th birthday). It was supposedly a work in progress and thus was never "legal". But yes, Granny was left out. All according to BKO.

Can you clarify something for me?

<Sandy on the other hand was more tongue in cheek about Paul 'coming up' with a will of sorts that the judge accepted, insinuating that it was more creative writing on Paul's part.>

Do you mean Paul's will or Anissa's? If you're speaking of Anissa's will, are you saying that Paul wrote it? I'm confused.

<Either way, they have a file of court documents over at the private forum that includes the final judgment on her estate (I've seen the index) which was done too quickly for it to have been in probate. But they would NEVER release anything to a slimebag like butt.>

So, if it was settled too quickly to be in probate, does that mean that there was a will submitted upon her death? When was her estate settled?

Butt Outt
Butt Outt

April 9th, 2008, 7:57 pm #7

"She told me that she did go after him for child support. And about that she was absolutely right." by Brian today

"She said Mrs. Jones almost never got any money from Mr. Jones and had to come up with everything out of pocket. Rey Jaffe's dad Dan, helped her try and get some of the past due ($75 a month for each kid) child support payments (he quit his job rather than get his wages garnished) and got her in touch with the Studio Lawyers (Kindel & Anderson) and went with her to meet with their Sandra Sawyer when he died because he owed her more than 10 grand in failed child support. "
By 1105*PDR

Anonymous
Anonymous

April 9th, 2008, 8:00 pm #8

"John fought her tooth and nail over child support. You have to remember that he was an engineer at Hughes Aircraft and taught at USC(I think)and very well paid."
By Brian

I thought you said he quit his job?????\
Really

Anonymous
Anonymous

April 9th, 2008, 9:43 pm #9

<snip>You have to remember that he was an engineer at Hughes Aircraft<snip>

I'm not one to normally defend Brian, but maybe the key word here is WAS. Maybe he meant that he WAS an engineer and when Paula filed suit, he quit his job.

Anonymous
Anonymous

April 10th, 2008, 12:38 am #10

I was amazed but Mrs. C emailed me the documents when I asked her even though she wasn’t supposed to.

Mr. Jones worked for the Institute for Defense Analysis, who had contracts with Hughes so that was where he worked. In 1965 Mrs. Jones had Daniel J. Jaffe contact him and his employer regarding a request for back child support threatening a garnishment of wages. His employer told him that they had to insist he make arrangements for the back child support and he quit rather than comply. He then applied for and got another job at Hughes, not related to the I.D.A., same plant different job.

He was more than 10 grand short on child support, his ex-wife only listed the last five years of back child support owed when she had to provide a statement for John Paul Jones’ estate, which wasn’t worth much more than that, and she didn’t want others he owed to get stiffed.

1105 *PDR was quoting those files at JSL’s forum when butt outt called him a liar.

You people know butt is a liar and manipulator and will come up with any way-out crap to assault Brian or Anissa fans right?

Confirmation of reply: