new book

new book

concerned mother
concerned mother

June 5th, 2009, 7:03 am #1

I hope this book doesn't hurt Natalie's daughters. They are the truest victims of innuendo. Losing their nother was painful enough. Now they will have to deal with this ugly truth? Don't get me wrong, I think alot of people don't realize that only the truth sets you free, but it's a shame they will feel the hurt from this new book. In the long run, I hope it helps them to mend. My mother died a tragic death. Until I knew the full details, some 20 years later, I never felt at peace. Hope it's the same for Natasha and Courtny.

Gordon
Gordon

June 5th, 2009, 11:10 am #2

What makes you so sure that this book will contain "the truth"? you seem to be making a certain assumption what is your basis for this?

Gordon

Anonymous
Anonymous

June 5th, 2009, 3:32 pm #3

well, DUH, what makes you so certain all the other books did or didn't? (contain the truth). I would figure that Davern has some damaging things to say, and I would figure they wouldn't let him get away, at this point, with anything less than truth. He's not a big mis-idolized celebrity that can say whatever he wants, even if it's contradictory to what he's said before (Like RW did). I imagine anything about a mother's death will hurt children, grown or not. But I also think truth is the only rememdy. I base my belief that we're going to get some truth on the fact that NO ONE ELSE has seemed to offer it, and maybe this guy coming behind it all with a much needed BROOM is a good thing. I think this book will be clean. That means TRUTHFUL in case you want to ask another DUH question.

Gordon
Gordon

June 5th, 2009, 4:37 pm #4

And who will be the judge to decide if it is indeed the truth?

Reed
Reed

June 5th, 2009, 4:41 pm #5

We'll have to wait and see which is why I look forward to this book.

To the original poster, I feel that Natalie's children will be OK with this. They are grown women. They may not want to hear it but they will survive it, they are their mother's daughters.

Anonymous
Anonymous

June 5th, 2009, 8:33 pm #6

And who will be the judge to decide if it is indeed the truth?
I would suspect: the readers will be the judge.

Anonymous
Anonymous

June 5th, 2009, 9:53 pm #7

well, DUH, what makes you so certain all the other books did or didn't? (contain the truth). I would figure that Davern has some damaging things to say, and I would figure they wouldn't let him get away, at this point, with anything less than truth. He's not a big mis-idolized celebrity that can say whatever he wants, even if it's contradictory to what he's said before (Like RW did). I imagine anything about a mother's death will hurt children, grown or not. But I also think truth is the only rememdy. I base my belief that we're going to get some truth on the fact that NO ONE ELSE has seemed to offer it, and maybe this guy coming behind it all with a much needed BROOM is a good thing. I think this book will be clean. That means TRUTHFUL in case you want to ask another DUH question.
The truth, for you and others, is only what you want it to be. You don't believe Wagner's version because it's not what you want to hear. You don't believe the investigators' findings because it's not what you want to hear. Now you're banking that Davern will give you the version you've been waiting for.

So I ask - How are you going handle it when you read his book and he says Wagner DIDN'T kill her?

Someone's in for a BIG disappointment.

Anonymous
Anonymous

June 5th, 2009, 10:23 pm #8

Whatever the truth is: Wagner's version, Davern's version, or even if those two versions correspond: to hear one or the other will validate one or the other. Then, readers can choose. We don't know what Davern thinks, but we do know he was there and obviously knows something about that night. Otherwise, why a book from him? There are many others who can capture the essence of Natalie far better than employee, Davern. Something is in this book beyond Natalie information. I want to know, so I will buy it. I already did buy it, and look forward to reading it.

Reed
Reed

June 5th, 2009, 10:53 pm #9

The truth, for you and others, is only what you want it to be. You don't believe Wagner's version because it's not what you want to hear. You don't believe the investigators' findings because it's not what you want to hear. Now you're banking that Davern will give you the version you've been waiting for.

So I ask - How are you going handle it when you read his book and he says Wagner DIDN'T kill her?

Someone's in for a BIG disappointment.
We'll see what he gives us. As for the "killing" topic. We don't know. We were not there. The police were lied to by Robert Wagner. His lies make the investigation worthless to me. Maybe Dennis won't tell us that RJ was culpable in Miss Wood's death but I'm sure Wagner's lies will be revealed.

And how will you handle it if Dennis does tell the reader that RJ killed Natalie or at the very least, lied about the entire weekend? Perhaps you will be the disappointed one. Why don't we wait until we read the book to see who is disappointed?

Anonymous
Anonymous

June 5th, 2009, 11:24 pm #10

I'm sure he'll spice up the argument angle, but no way Davern writes that Wagner killed Natalie. None. Think about it. If he did, he'd be lining himself up for an obstruction of justice charge. That's enough right there to tell you that won't be the book's angle.

Confirmation of reply: