New book release is being cancelled

New book release is being cancelled

Wagners
Wagners

July 1st, 2009, 12:54 am #1

I have a major news flash. My asociates in Hollywood have informed me that the release of the book by Davern has been cancelled due to a litigation pending. No new release date has been issued until after the trial.
Over and out!

Anonymous
Anonymous

July 1st, 2009, 1:30 am #2

10-4, good buddy!!

Go away.

Anonymous
Anonymous

July 1st, 2009, 5:05 am #3

I have a major news flash. My asociates in Hollywood have informed me that the release of the book by Davern has been cancelled due to a litigation pending. No new release date has been issued until after the trial.
Over and out!
LOL...LOL, LOL...what does Wagner or "the Wagners" have to hide?

Marsha
Marsha

July 1st, 2009, 9:07 am #4

Over and out!
I went on amazon.com to see if the book has been canceled. If it has, why can you still pre-order it? I think someone/something is wrong here?! Show me proof the book has been canceled. I bet you can't. Probably just wishful thinking or hoping no one would buy the book.

Millicent Fenwick's boy toy

July 1st, 2009, 11:20 am #5

Over and out!
Do you even know what the word LITIGATION means in regard to its legal definition? This is 01 July 09. There is not one shred of paperwork filed in conjunction with this book. If there was this would be public knowledge although the legalities of the suit in special cases may be kept private for the time being. Rather late in the game for anything like this to come to fruition. Last I heard all the legal mumbo jumbo in the world isn't stopping the publication of this book.
It pays to have a family member in law like I do, doncha' think?

LITIGATION - A case, controversy, or lawsuit. A contest authorized by law, in a court of justice, for the purpose of enforcing a right. Participants (plaintiffs and defendants) in lawsuits are called litigants.

The process of bringing and pursuing a lawsuit. Litigation often proceeds much like trench warfare; initial court papers define the parties' legal positions as trenches define battlefield positions. After the initial activity, lawyers sit back for several months or years and lob legal artillery at each other until they grow tired of the warfare and begin settlement negotiations. If settlement is unsuccessful (90+% of all lawsuits are settled without trial), the case goes to trial, and the trial may be followed by a lengthy appeal.

Many states have enacted, or are considering, reforms directed at shortening the time a case takes to get to trial and minimizing the expense traditionally associated with litigation. Among these reforms are:

'Fast track' rules that prohibit delays and require each phase of the case to be completed within a particular period of time;

Limits on how much information can be obtained from the opposing party;

Requirements that certain types of cases be arbitrated (a simpler procedure) rather than pushed through the court system;

Requirements that attorneys inform their clients of alternative dispute resolution procedures such as mediation, and;

Court-sponsored techniques such as mini-trials and early neutral evaluation that are designed to get the parties to settle by giving them a realistic assessment of what is likely to happen if the case goes to trial.

Anonymous
Anonymous

July 1st, 2009, 11:30 am #6

I went on amazon.com to see if the book has been canceled. If it has, why can you still pre-order it? I think someone/something is wrong here?! Show me proof the book has been canceled. I bet you can't. Probably just wishful thinking or hoping no one would buy the book.
There is a simple reason why you can still order Goodbye Natalie Goodbye Splendour on Amazon. It is still available for pre order which means this thread was started by a troll who will stop at nothing to make sure HER dear heartless Robert Wagner is shown in the best light possible and that includes making up garbage which is what SHE did. This is what SHE has done for years.
Hollywood associates? LOL The only Hollywood associates this bimbo has is her dealers and they forgot to fill her crack pipe this week!

Anonymous
Anonymous

July 1st, 2009, 12:31 pm #7

Do you even know what the word LITIGATION means in regard to its legal definition? This is 01 July 09. There is not one shred of paperwork filed in conjunction with this book. If there was this would be public knowledge although the legalities of the suit in special cases may be kept private for the time being. Rather late in the game for anything like this to come to fruition. Last I heard all the legal mumbo jumbo in the world isn't stopping the publication of this book.
It pays to have a family member in law like I do, doncha' think?

LITIGATION - A case, controversy, or lawsuit. A contest authorized by law, in a court of justice, for the purpose of enforcing a right. Participants (plaintiffs and defendants) in lawsuits are called litigants.

The process of bringing and pursuing a lawsuit. Litigation often proceeds much like trench warfare; initial court papers define the parties' legal positions as trenches define battlefield positions. After the initial activity, lawyers sit back for several months or years and lob legal artillery at each other until they grow tired of the warfare and begin settlement negotiations. If settlement is unsuccessful (90+% of all lawsuits are settled without trial), the case goes to trial, and the trial may be followed by a lengthy appeal.

Many states have enacted, or are considering, reforms directed at shortening the time a case takes to get to trial and minimizing the expense traditionally associated with litigation. Among these reforms are:

'Fast track' rules that prohibit delays and require each phase of the case to be completed within a particular period of time;

Limits on how much information can be obtained from the opposing party;

Requirements that certain types of cases be arbitrated (a simpler procedure) rather than pushed through the court system;

Requirements that attorneys inform their clients of alternative dispute resolution procedures such as mediation, and;

Court-sponsored techniques such as mini-trials and early neutral evaluation that are designed to get the parties to settle by giving them a realistic assessment of what is likely to happen if the case goes to trial.
LOL. This "lawyer" who can't spell cease and lawsuit does not realize that posting this crap HELPS the book. I'm sure Davern will be grateful to you. Keep it up. Your DUMB AS A STUMP posts make you and Robert Wagner look very bad and make the book look like a must read! Keep up the good work. If Wagner's true attorneys were to see your posts they would wish that you would stop. They might even contact the Moderator of this site to ask him to tell you to stop impersonating Robert Wagner and his legal counsel. LOL. Maybe you will be the one who needs a lawyer. Make sure he or she can spell cease and lawsuit! Stupid fool!

Anonymous
Anonymous

July 1st, 2009, 1:17 pm #8

Over and out!
You can't spell associate and please explain this idiotic statement, "No new release date has been issued until after the trial." What the hell does that mean?
Over and out? Over and out this you imbecile!
LMFAO

Anonymous
Anonymous

July 1st, 2009, 3:38 pm #9

I think we're finally going to see and learn that Wagner and his croonies are no where near as smart as the authors and producers of this new book. Yes, the poster here is helping. I just checked the sales rankings of the new book and they are soaring. They are probably praising the fool who posted this initial post. LMFAO, too.

July 2nd, 2009, 1:14 pm #10

Is that you both over on IMDb trying to drum up business for Rulli and Davern's book? Someone under the name robertwagnernataliewoodw keeps posting about Rulli's blog! ROFL
Cool! Keep posting it! The more people that see it the more curiosity it invokes which means more people will seek out the book!
No publicity is bad publicity as long as they spell the names right!

Confirmation of reply: