Natpak alive?

Natpak alive?

Natpaker
Natpaker

September 21st, 2009, 11:47 pm #1

What happened to Natpak? They banished Tru and died. Some Natalie fans they are. I believe in the new book, so I'm afraid to post there. Notice CHK hasn't even said his feelings on the book? Is he that slow of a reader? Is he afraid he'll be attacked by his own members? Or is he going to wimp out on Natalie, too?

Anonymous
Anonymous

September 21st, 2009, 11:50 pm #2

They're all checking in here, that's where they are. They're trying to stop the unstoppable. They vulger this site to see what they have to try to stop. But the dam has split, and the damned will be damned. Thank you, GNGS.

Anonymous
Anonymous

September 22nd, 2009, 1:14 am #3

What happened to Natpak? They banished Tru and died. Some Natalie fans they are. I believe in the new book, so I'm afraid to post there. Notice CHK hasn't even said his feelings on the book? Is he that slow of a reader? Is he afraid he'll be attacked by his own members? Or is he going to wimp out on Natalie, too?
The natpack is being silent like most of the Natalie sites because of *sshole traders like you ***** ****. They have alot to say about the fictional GNGS they just don't want you to know about it because you are a troll on their sites.
Last edited by spindaddydad on September 22nd, 2009, 2:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

A former member of RJ Group
A former member of RJ Group

September 22nd, 2009, 1:24 am #4

Most of the Natpack nitwits are RJ group members. Chuck is afraid of them so he either remains silent or he agrees with them. They have gone beyond their love for RJ. They will stop at nothing to try and destroy Marti Rulli. These same people go on the book ordering sites and leave scathing reviews.
The RJ group sent them all over to Natpack to trash Chuck's site. They say they have not but that is a lie. Natpack is full of RJ members. Just check the archives. A Natalie Festival, her Anniversary, her birthday, a tv showing of her movies etc. NOTHING! One or two people post including Chuck. Everyone else remains silent. No one cares.
Say something negative about Mr. Sleaze Ball of Hollywood and they come out of their RAT HOLES and infest the site and Chuck lets them get away with it.
I always liked RJ. I never thought he was capable of hurting anyone but the louder these people screamed and protested the more my eyes opened and after reading Rulli's book I LOATHE THE MAN!
Now don't come back with a dumb response that I'm that woman that gets stalked on here by an RJ nut because I am not. Be;eve me there are more than a handful of people that dislike Robert Wagner.

Ascots and muscle tees at 50
Ascots and muscle tees at 50

September 22nd, 2009, 3:04 am #5

The natpack is being silent like most of the Natalie sites because of *sshole traders like you ***** ****. They have alot to say about the fictional GNGS they just don't want you to know about it because you are a troll on their sites.
THey are not silent. Especially with a disgusting foul mouthed pigs like you! One of their biggest champions.
Great bunch of swine the Rj mongrels are!
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLOL

HART 2 HART 4 EVER
HART 2 HART 4 EVER

September 22nd, 2009, 3:16 am #6

Most of the Natpack nitwits are RJ group members. Chuck is afraid of them so he either remains silent or he agrees with them. They have gone beyond their love for RJ. They will stop at nothing to try and destroy Marti Rulli. These same people go on the book ordering sites and leave scathing reviews.
The RJ group sent them all over to Natpack to trash Chuck's site. They say they have not but that is a lie. Natpack is full of RJ members. Just check the archives. A Natalie Festival, her Anniversary, her birthday, a tv showing of her movies etc. NOTHING! One or two people post including Chuck. Everyone else remains silent. No one cares.
Say something negative about Mr. Sleaze Ball of Hollywood and they come out of their RAT HOLES and infest the site and Chuck lets them get away with it.
I always liked RJ. I never thought he was capable of hurting anyone but the louder these people screamed and protested the more my eyes opened and after reading Rulli's book I LOATHE THE MAN!
Now don't come back with a dumb response that I'm that woman that gets stalked on here by an RJ nut because I am not. Be;eve me there are more than a handful of people that dislike Robert Wagner.
Dang! Big mouth Heidi posted something other than her usual rants about GNGS and Rulli and Davern on Natpack. Shocking! She actually posted about a Natalie Wood movie that is coming on tv.
I;m not a hater but even I was getting tired of the rantings of her and Pam and a few others.

Anonymous
Anonymous

September 22nd, 2009, 9:40 am #7

They have alot to say about the fictional GNGS they just don't want you to know about it because you are a troll on their sites.

So what you are saying is one of the OPs here is right. The group stays silent while a few send private emails back and forth to each other condemning people they don't know and condemning GNGS? No matter how hard they protest and say it isn't true, the truth always wins in the end.
Thank you, whoever you are for that bit of information.

Anonymous
Anonymous

September 23rd, 2009, 12:37 am #8

Talk about paranoid. How would you know about "private" emails and their contents? LOL

Anonymous
Anonymous

September 23rd, 2009, 2:46 am #9

Dang! Big mouth Heidi posted something other than her usual rants about GNGS and Rulli and Davern on Natpack. Shocking! She actually posted about a Natalie Wood movie that is coming on tv.
I;m not a hater but even I was getting tired of the rantings of her and Pam and a few others.
H**d**'s post is all for show. She could care less that Natalie drowned a horrible death at the hands of someone who obviously wanted her dead.

Anonymous
Anonymous

September 24th, 2009, 5:32 pm #10

Last count there were 411 members on Natpak but a handful from the RJ Shrine are on there screaming and fussing and getting their knickers in a twist. Then Chuck has the nerve to throw somebody off for speaking their mind?
411 members and they all love RJ? Don't think so. Here is one who can't stand the fake old geezer. I joined a Natalie group not an RJ group but it is more like and RJ group than anything else because of those old hens from the RJ group.
Chuck sure is hen pecked.

Confirmation of reply: