Natasha's baby due!

Natasha's baby due!

a NEUTRAL friend of both Natalie and RJ fans.

April 26th, 2012, 11:12 pm #1

Our wonderful members have reported that Natasha's baby is due on May 31st and RJ and Jill gave her a fantastic baby shower.
Isn't that wonderful? I thought I'd put a really decent post on this forum for a change.
I know it can't compete with the trolling rants but it might bring a smile to a few faces.

April 26th, 2012, 11:17 pm #2

I didn't know Sparky had it in him . Kinda old to be birthing isn't she ?

Anonymous
Anonymous

April 26th, 2012, 11:19 pm #3

Our wonderful members have reported that Natasha's baby is due on May 31st and RJ and Jill gave her a fantastic baby shower.
Isn't that wonderful? I thought I'd put a really decent post on this forum for a change.
I know it can't compete with the trolling rants but it might bring a smile to a few faces.
Best of luck to Natasha and her baby but why waste the effort of reporting anything good to these trolls?

April 26th, 2012, 11:20 pm #4

Always use the backdoor . No child support and more important no snarky wife who is thrust upon you .

April 26th, 2012, 11:22 pm #5

Lee61, Natasha is 41. That is not considered old today. Who is Sparky? I am the one that posted the news.

Anonymous
Anonymous

April 26th, 2012, 11:33 pm #6

I told you it was a waste of time to post something decent on here.

April 26th, 2012, 11:45 pm #7

It is OK. I've wasted time on people before. What is one more? It sounds like he has issues with females which usually starts maternally.

April 26th, 2012, 11:46 pm #8

Lee61, Natasha is 41. That is not considered old today. Who is Sparky? I am the one that posted the news.
Almost 60 going to your kid's basketball game at high school....the other kids would laugh at him or her .

Anonymous
Anonymous

April 26th, 2012, 11:51 pm #9

Just because it happened to you when you were in school does not mean it happens to everybody. Wagner was in his 40s when Courtney was born and nobody laughed at him.
You have major issues.

April 26th, 2012, 11:57 pm #10

Men can get away with s*** like that, not women . Is she even married ?

Confirmation of reply: