natalie wood cause of death changed?

natalie wood cause of death changed?

Anonymous
Anonymous

July 8th, 2012, 2:35 am #1

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/07/0 ... d%3D176572

What the heck? These cops still say she drowned, but our chaging cause to undetermined? Sounds like the cops are trying to keep themsevles from looking bad.

Anonymous
Anonymous

July 8th, 2012, 2:48 am #2

They can't axccount for all the bruises so they changed it. I don't think there so mysterious sence she left the resturaunt drunk. Who knows how many things she bumped into or tripped over.

Anonymous
Anonymous

July 8th, 2012, 2:50 am #3

Don't forget they argued . Could have been from tusseling during the fight. The article did say there was nothing suspicious about her death.

I'll tell you when you need to know.
I'll tell you when you need to know.

July 8th, 2012, 3:51 am #4

Sorry folks, but those bruises were caused by RJ beating the living sh!t out of Natalie before slipping her barely conscious body into the deep blue. YOU KNOW it and the COPS KNOW it. They may not be able to prove it yet but that doesn't mean they wont eventually.

There's far more news on the horizon so dont fly your slavish devotion to that freak blind you to the truth. The man murdered his wife and he IS NOT getting away with it.

Trust me. Trust me.

Anonymous
Anonymous

July 8th, 2012, 4:09 am #5

Great fantasy you wroie there, now lets get back to whats really in the news article. Holly makrall pweople lets jusat see what news will say in the comming days.

Anonymous
Anonymous

July 8th, 2012, 4:10 am #6

Thats wrote you. Anyway how they going to find out were her bruises came from? Her body is nothing more that skeleton. Ypou can not examin bruises from bones.

Anonymous
Anonymous

July 8th, 2012, 4:12 am #7

Spelling errors aside people, I do not think they will exume her. Not much you can find on skeleton unless they had damaged to the bones or poisoning or something. Guess will just have to wait and see what the news says next.

Anonymous
Anonymous

July 8th, 2012, 12:05 pm #8

We can go back and forth with this but the fact is that Natalie's death is no longer considered an accident. The bruises were mentioned and I'm sure the bruising played a part in their decision but I'm also sure there was more to it than that.
Natalie's death is no longer considered an accident in the eyes on LASD and LA County Coroner's Office. Accept it! The case is still open and being investigated as I have been saying months.
Natalie's death is no longer considered an accident!
Accept it and move on!

Anonymous
Anonymous

July 8th, 2012, 4:55 pm #9

Of course her death will always remain a drowning. No one can change that part of it. She was thrown into the water alive, not rescued and DROWNED. Technical cause will always be drowning but what this now shows is that the cops believe the bruises aren't related to the drowning. They think she was murdered, plain and oh so easy to understand that much from this change in the cause of death.

Anonymous
Anonymous

July 8th, 2012, 5:01 pm #10

but it's no longer certified as an ACCIDENTAL drowning. It's certified as "Undetermined". It's not easy to have a death certificate altered. You need more than an opinion, you need evidence which they apparently have.

Confirmation of reply: