Natalie was a jeopardy answer

Natalie was a jeopardy answer

Anonymous
Anonymous

June 6th, 2012, 1:33 am #1

Anybody catch Jeopardy tonight? In one of the categories the answer was 'what case was reopened for investigation in Nov. 2011?'

'Who is Natalie Wood' was the correct answer and the returning champ got it right. Maybe next year an answer will be, 'who is on trial for the murder of Natalie Wood.'

Anonymous
Anonymous

June 6th, 2012, 1:35 am #2

it would say 'this man is on trial for the murder of Natalie Wood' and of course we all know what the correct answer would be

Anonymous
Anonymous

June 6th, 2012, 2:00 am #3

damn you are obsessed

Anonymous
Anonymous

June 6th, 2012, 12:16 pm #4

looks like something the troll would post to change the subject back to Natalie's death.

KitKat
KitKat

June 6th, 2012, 5:50 pm #5

"Maybe next year an answer will be, 'who is on trial for the murder of Natalie Wood.'"

Don't hold your breath. You'll turn blue and die first.

Anonymous
Anonymous

June 6th, 2012, 5:59 pm #6

the troll has called in his artillery, his alter-ego is back. Par for the course when he is running on empty.

Anonymous
Anonymous

June 6th, 2012, 6:14 pm #7

"Maybe next year an answer will be, 'who is on trial for the murder of Natalie Wood.'"

Don't hold your breath. You'll turn blue and die first.
Hi KitKat! How was your vacation cruising the toilets and churchs around the great lakes?

KitKat
KitKat

June 7th, 2012, 2:34 pm #8

Cancun was awesome, thanks for asking! I see this forum is as boring as ever in my absence. Same idiot talking to himself over and over.

KitKat
KitKat

June 7th, 2012, 2:36 pm #9

I'm the troll's artillery?

LOL

Call me anything you want, just don't call me late for supper!

Anonymous
Anonymous

June 7th, 2012, 8:30 pm #10

Yeh, they said Good-by Natalie would never be published. News flash: IT WAS. Next they said the case would never be reopened. News flash: IT WAS. Now full of herself KitKat says don't hold your breath on who might go to trial? News Flash: go back to your trough and lap up more of your stupid drink because you are grossly stupid, and you sound a tad envious I might add, but I guess that comes with stupidity.

Confirmation of reply: