Natalie's only mistake

Natalie's only mistake

Anonymous
Anonymous

November 13th, 2009, 6:54 pm #1

The biggest mistake dear Natalie Wood ever made she made twice and it cost her her life.

Anonymous
Anonymous

November 13th, 2009, 7:02 pm #2

you are so right, I think the first time she was just trying out the world and what she saw as a romantic situation, like every young girl does. The second time she was maybe lonely at a weak point as we have all been at different times and he caught her. Once caught again she had her girls to think of and then unlike the rest of us she had the world watching her and so she couldnt just walk out without all that crashing down on her. But I KNOW she was done with him, she had so many wonderful new things lined up, she was going to leave him behind again and so...

Anonymous
Anonymous

November 13th, 2009, 8:55 pm #3

I could not agree more! Even before the Rulli book, years before I knew thought he did something that might. I think he knew she was tired of his antics, petty jealousies and boozing. I don't know how she got in the water and I won't speculate like everyone else does but I think he knew she was in the water and this was his way out. She was in the wayter, wait it out and he could play the grieving widow.
Image if she had been rescued? Someone like RJ always so worried about his image? This would have made front page headlines and RJ would have been prosecuted. He couldn't have that so he let her die.
Now from the grave she is back thanks to Rulli and Davern and her fans who know it wasn't an accident.

Anonymous
Anonymous

November 13th, 2009, 10:06 pm #4

I don't think it would've been headlines if she had been rescued. I think Natalie would've protected RJ from the media (it's in every celeb's blood to do that: protect one another from the media). I think she would've tried to keep it quiet, not said much, come up with an accuse for having been in the water, and then she would've visited an attorney to nail him in divorce. She would've had the ultimate revenge to hang over his head. But, Natalie night've softened and became like many other abused women, ending up blaming herself for having been nice to Walken. How twisted.
Wagner deserves scrutiny. Natalie only has her fans. Do what you can. God, he deserves scrutiny.

Anonymous
Anonymous

November 13th, 2009, 11:37 pm #5

Damn those were both such good points that I can see either scenario playing out. I do think that once she was in the water he started running worst case scenarios and drunk, freaking out, scared out of what wits he had he decided to do nothing, its like in GNGS at that point he had so much at risk if she got back on board becasue even the possibility of the first scenario would have been enough to make him hesitate, course thats murder and lets not forget there was a strong financial motive at stake too. Great thread thank you for starting it.

Anonymous
Anonymous

November 14th, 2009, 12:28 am #6

I'm sorry but I do not think she would have protected him if she had been rescued. I believe somehow he got her in the water and if she had been rescued her "IRON BUTTERFLY" would have come out and RJ's life as he knew it would never be the same.

Anonymous
Anonymous

November 14th, 2009, 12:33 am #7

Well, it will never be the same again, and neither will his death. He will always be remembered for his true character in Goodbye Natalie Goodbye Splendour. People are giving him a pass right now because he's an aging old has-been. That will change when he dies. He'll be remembered for what he is. SHame for Natalie. Shame she can't have her justice when he's alive. At least she has the truth now.

Anonymous
Anonymous

November 14th, 2009, 12:36 am #8

I'm sorry but I do not think she would have protected him if she had been rescued. I believe somehow he got her in the water and if she had been rescued her "IRON BUTTERFLY" would have come out and RJ's life as he knew it would never be the same.
I agree, she would have handled it in a classy way but she would not have protected him. Let's not forget, she had bruises all over her body that he put there. Protect him? No way! He knew it too. He knew he went too far. He could not let her live to tell her story. He killed her to protect his image. His image means more to him that anything else. All one has to do is read his book to see that. He lied about anything that would have made him look bad. The night Natalie died his image ruled every decision he made.

Anonymous
Anonymous

November 14th, 2009, 12:43 am #9

Well, it will never be the same again, and neither will his death. He will always be remembered for his true character in Goodbye Natalie Goodbye Splendour. People are giving him a pass right now because he's an aging old has-been. That will change when he dies. He'll be remembered for what he is. SHame for Natalie. Shame she can't have her justice when he's alive. At least she has the truth now.
If you think he is getting a free ride because of his age you are mistaken. People have always wondered about that night. Not it is out there and many, many people see him for what he really is.

Anonymous
Anonymous

November 14th, 2009, 1:12 am #10

true but still he lives in luxury probably off her money and tarnished or not he has gotten to live on unlike Natalie. Laugh if you want to I bet that bastard will never go near an Ocean ANY Ocean as long as he lives because he can only wonder what he would see in the water. It hardly matters now he is very old and he knows he'll be dead soon and thats her territory, wonder if he thinks about that a lot as his own grave draws closer and closer...heh heh

Confirmation of reply: