Natalie's daughter is having a baby!

Natalie's daughter is having a baby!

Anonymous
Anonymous

March 12th, 2012, 7:06 pm #1

I just read on the RJ FB and imdb that Natasha is pregnant and due in April or May..

Anonymous
Anonymous

March 12th, 2012, 7:22 pm #2

That is old news to anyone who lives in Southern L. A. They tried to keep it out of the press for as long as they could and that is why she has not been seen publicly in the past few months but people out here know this already. I saw that it was announced on Robert Wagner's page.

Anonymous
Anonymous

March 12th, 2012, 7:24 pm #3

Is she married? If she is not married she has conceived in sin.

Anonymous
Anonymous

March 12th, 2012, 8:20 pm #4

I just read on the RJ FB and imdb that Natasha is pregnant and due in April or May..
God Bless them all including Natalie in heaven.

Anonymous
Anonymous

March 12th, 2012, 8:26 pm #5

Snookie and Jessica Simpson having a baby is more important than this. Snookie and Jess are real stars.

Anonymous
Anonymous

March 12th, 2012, 10:55 pm #6

Snookie and Simpson are real stars? Snookie is an orange reality tv bimbo and Simpson is some texan redneck who banged her way to fame and this pregnancy proves it.

Anonymous
Anonymous

March 12th, 2012, 11:43 pm #7

Nothing on the internet about her having a baby.

Anonymous
Anonymous

March 13th, 2012, 12:49 am #8

That is old news to anyone who lives in Southern L. A. They tried to keep it out of the press for as long as they could and that is why she has not been seen publicly in the past few months but people out here know this already. I saw that it was announced on Robert Wagner's page.
She had a bump when she last appeared at some event in September. Why would this be mentioned on an RJ site? This will not be his grandchild, it will be Richard Gregson's.

Merry
Merry

March 13th, 2012, 11:15 am #9

Nothing on the internet about her having a baby.
Robert Wagner's Fan Club manager announced it on his Face Book page with his permission. Natasha is expecting a girl due in March-April.

Merry
Merry

March 13th, 2012, 11:26 am #10

I am sorry. It is my error. The due date was given as April-May not March-April.

Confirmation of reply: