MY OWN PRIVATE IDAHO

MY OWN PRIVATE IDAHO

August 6th, 2006, 5:47 pm #1

Ok about this movie. I never watched the whole movie until a week or so ago. The opening scene just bothered me too much to watch the rest. BOY WAS I MISSING OUT! I finally watched the entire movie and i must say RIVER IS BRILLIANT! This movie is genuine and amazing! I love soooooooooooooooooo many scenes! To name a few when riv is in bubblebath asking for extra cripsy fries yayayaya... when river cries on sidewalk... when river says dont blow smoke in my face and then growles ahaahaha... when river is at funeral with big yellow sunflower chanting!

Oh he is amazing and i love hans he is so great when he sings with lamp under face ahahah

i feel rivers character as being so alone. river should get star on hollywood for this movie. IT HAS BECOME MY FAVORITE!

WHAT ARE YOUR FAVORITE SCENES?

August 6th, 2006, 11:08 pm #2

blaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

August 7th, 2006, 12:17 am #3

grow up nicola.
my favourite scene is when mike is in his brothers trailer- when he is telling him the story of his mother and mike shouts "i know the fuckin truth...." blows me away that scene.
the "campfire" is amazing too.

August 7th, 2006, 12:49 am #4

My favorite scene is when he is in the one man's apartment doing the whole dutchboy thing...He looks as cute as a button :0

Confirmation of reply: