more BS by BO

more BS by BO

Butt Outt
Butt Outt

March 30th, 2008, 3:57 pm #1

I may be wrong but it may have been that article in which Anissa said she liked Chicago(maybe it was the West German paper/magazine). I got in a terrific argument with someone who told me that wasn't possible for Anissa to have liked Chicago, that is, until I showed them what Anissa said. Considering the time frame, she was one of Chicago's early fans(which was a pleasant surprise because I've always liked Chicago from the early 70's too).

"I remember the first time that Paula found out Anissa's feelings were turning against Family Affair. Her class from Paseo Del Rey Elementary were going to the La Brea Tar Pits during filming and she begged Mr. Stevens to let her go. It went up the chain of command and the answer was no."

How could Brian remember the first time that Paula found out about Anissa's feeling were turning? He never met Anissa she had already passed by time E! was made. He never met Paula till after she OK'ed the E! show and it Aired! One more made up story. They get better and better year after year.

Anonymous
Anonymous

March 30th, 2008, 4:15 pm #2

Butt out you get better and better every year,you are right about BO,He was also talking about Paul,saying how three people told him what he was like.I knew Paul very well and he would have a laughed his head off seeing this stuff.By now anyone can see how well you knew the family also.Keep calling them on the BS ,don't ever"Butt out".

Blake Hart
Blake Hart

March 30th, 2008, 11:54 pm #3

so, maybe (read: most likely) even after all these years, Butt Out is the target of envy because she was close friends with Anissa rather than fair-weather-friend types who never got deep inside Anissa much (metaphorically and literally speaking) and keep ticking Betty Banner here off because her information clashes with the truth.. which is apparently an honest 'warts and all' rather than the glorification of her drug use, which is sick. Horrible people these PDR types, eh?

Anonymous
Anonymous

March 31st, 2008, 6:14 am #4

My God I hate to admit it but you are right these PDR and PDR wanna be's are horrible horible people.

Blake Hart
Blake Hart

March 31st, 2008, 9:26 am #5

oh god.. the PDR gang wannabe's... they should be going to methadone clinics, not here.

Blake Hart
Blake Hart

March 31st, 2008, 1:41 pm #6

you don't have to be fair.. but I do.. some roses came up from the dirt.. Jeff S was, is and will be a true American hero and Bobby B. was a model citizen and.. um.. help me out here.. uh.. well.. I like Wm Beal a lot due to his fair moderate posts... and um.. uh..

oh well...

Anonymous
Anonymous

March 31st, 2008, 4:05 pm #7

Blake, there is no PDR type,Butt out really knew the Jones's.That guy BKOH does fabricate and exaggerate alot of info .I think you are from down under ,I have liked alot of your other posts .If you have aspergers syndrome it would make sense ,they are very smart .Believe me I knew the Jones's too,Butt out is for real.Why would the guy come up with a name like Brian Keith ? because he is trying to live his life through an old tv show,he is bloody mad .And speaking about want to be,he is a big hanger on.Surely you can see his motives.He was talking about a gem that he hopes one of the friends gets ,because he had his eye on it .I can not believe Paula would show or tell him that because she was so money fond.He has always wanted to write a book ,but he does not have anywhere near enough correct info about these peoples everyday lives.

Anonymous
Anonymous

March 31st, 2008, 10:27 pm #8

you don't have to be fair.. but I do.. some roses came up from the dirt.. Jeff S was, is and will be a true American hero and Bobby B. was a model citizen and.. um.. help me out here.. uh.. well.. I like Wm Beal a lot due to his fair moderate posts... and um.. uh..

oh well...
Did you mean Jeff Fransis?

Blake Hart
Blake Hart

March 31st, 2008, 11:48 pm #9

i'm well aware that Brian Keith O'Hara has been living vicariously and has bound himself to Anissa's life posthumously real tight and i'm sure he has his agenda in certain aspects of that too.. but he is obviously deeply in love with Anissa and Paul, and he obviously knows that he'll never really know them personally without dabbling in esoteric areas so I do feel the guy.. It has always reminded me of that guy from 'Citizen Kane' who was forever haunted by a woman he saw briefly and spent the rest of his life searching for her in every woman he saw. Butt Out is an important asset to those that find the whitewash and Disney version of Anissa does not ring quite true. Ideally, Brian and Betty Banner would make a truce and Brian would submit information to Betty as a fair impartial filter and hand the edited material back to Brian for consideration.

Anonymous
Anonymous

April 1st, 2008, 11:31 am #10

Someone on the other board mentioned Anissa' s acting being very wooden in the last two years of the show,I noticed that too.It was not for lack of acting talent ,she was not happy about it anymore.Once the show was over she was glad,and did not want to talk about it.She would have cringed at the thought of a book .She did not seem to care about money ,unlike her mom.The girl was very smart.Stephen Liss is a person who was around the studios and has alot of Info from there, but he has not touched the surfice about what the family was really like.There is only a tiny amount of people on here that knew them well and when they write anything people get crazy.A couple of them have left ,I don't blame them.Oh by the way, Paul had a good friend named Blake.

Confirmation of reply: